Chapter 7: The other side

Meanwhile somewhere else in Tokyo at the same time our enemies were plotting. The girl who attacked us during the mission enters a shop from there she walk down the stairs to a basement and there, four guys are waiting for her,

- There you are finally! says one of the guy in the room.

(that's Tendo a former sorcerer from jujutsu tech who became a dangerous curse user)

- I didn't know that you liked me that much.

( that's Mina the girl who attacked us during that mission)

- you shouldn't be talking so lightly like that, says a boy in wheel chair, We should kill you, now because of you, we lost one of our contact in jujutsu tech!

(that's Ibiki, being in a wheel chair doesn't make him any less dangerous, believe me we will learn that later)

- Now now, Ibiki, there is no need to go to such extreme, Mina helped us a lot actually.

(the guy who said that, is called Renji Wakatsu, he is the leader of that entire squad, finally standing beside Renji there is Terunori Amanai, he is the most powerful among them his strength equals to that of a special grade sorcerer.)

- what do you mean? asks Ibiki.

- well now that they know what really happened to that boy, I bet they want to kill him.

- Isn't that a bad thing? says Ibiki, that kid is our trump card after all, if they execute him, that could be a major issue for our plan.

- Things would be bad if it wasn't for Megumi Fushiguro.

- I see where you're going with this, starts Tendo, I bet Fushiguro won't let them kill one of his student like that, he doesn't have the authority to cancel the execution but he has many connections that will certainly turn things around and then cancel the execution.

- But more than that Fushiguro won't let the Higher-ups decide what mission his student will be dispatched to, so he will likely send him in mission as support to a person he trust.

- I see if we manage to know where Fushiguro's friends are dispatched we might be able to locate that Ojiro kid and then retrieve him, finishes Mina.

- That won't be a prob...

before Tendo finishes his sentence someone breaks into the room and land in the middle of the room, all the of them are on their guards, ready to kill the insurgent, Tendo is the first to make a move, he attacks directly the insurgent in close combat with a cursed tool that has the form of a spear, he manages to cut his opponent on his abdomen but the wound isn't deep, more importantly the blood keep levitating in the air, while the blood on his abdomen solidify,

- blood manipulation huh?!

the other four also prepare to attack, " Hold it! we are not here to fight, forgive him, he get carried away too easily", an old woman appear,

- and who are you?

- we are potential allies.

- that doesn't answer my question.

- blood manipulation..., starts Tendo, I recognize you old lady, you are from the Kamo clan, Yumi Kamo, I thought that you died after leaving the kamo clan but there you are.

- the kid from jujutsu tech that left after attacking the higher-ups, who could have thought that we would meet in a situation like this.

- so you are from the Kamo clan, now tell us how can you be of use to us, because that's the only way we could be allies.

- you're a direct guy, I like that, actually our objectives coincide and once we're done jujutsu tech will be nothing but dust and all the three main clans fallen,

- so that's what you have in mind, I guess we can be allies now.

( And just like that our enemies got themselves an ally that will change the course of the war that is about to start and yes it will be a war, one of the greatest after what happened with Suguru Geto)

Two days later in Miyagi prefecture:

Now I am with Manami and Anko(remember the 2nd year that doesn't talk), we were sent in Miyagi to investigate a serie of mysterious murder related to jujutsu. From the intel given by the assistant, we've learnt that six shop owners have been killed by the cursed spirit we are chasing after. Then we try to find a common ground, something that links both shop owner, we find a list of five items that both were selling and finally only one item is produced locally, honey. With the assumption that curses stay where they are born, or they stay close to that location, the curse must be some how related to the producer of the producer of the honey, when we finally get to the farm where the honey is produced, after confirming the presence of the curse, Manami deploy the curtain,

- finally we have found the curse, lets finish this as quick as possible, starts Minami, judging from the information gathered by the window, and Anko did you do what I asked you?

(what the hell is he talking about)

- yes, I did, he might not have made contact with the curse but he is around here.

- what are you two talking about.

- so you didn't notice? asks Anko, from the first store where we went, there were residuals of cursed energy, it is fairly normal that you two didn't notice, if I did it was thanks to my cursed technique.

- you mean there's another sorcerer who is here to exorcise the same curse we're after? no that's unlikely, maybe that person is a curse user that would mean that we would have to face two opponent.

- yeah, that's right, for now let ignore him and focus on the cursed spirit, Anko go on we need all information we can get before we attack.

( I guess I should explain Anko's cursed technique : eye of the midnight owl, is an ocular technic that improves the user's perception of cursed energy up to an atomic level, so that's why he was able to see the little residual of cursed energy left by the other guy, if he uses it for a long time it can cause some irreversible damages to his eyes, that why he wear glasses all the time, he remove them only when he is going to use his cursed technique)

He removes his glasses and start looking around, then it would appear that he is troubled by something,

- there's little to no cursed energy here, if I might make a guess the cursed spirit might be hiding it's cursed energy.

- I see, in that case we are going to proceed with caution, I'll go on a head while you two stay behind and try to cover me from there.

He walks in the farm slowly, just when we he passes the gates he vanishes he is most likely in a domain created by the cursed spirit we're after, that's problematic we didn't expect the cursed spirit to be that strong, if I'm not wrong that cursed spirit might be a special grade, I wonder if we shouldn't go help him.