Chapter 16: Individual battles begins

Hey guys Ojiro here, I will be narrating this story from this chapter. By the way you guys know that you can vote right? And the author has some interesting story too so check them out.
____________________________________________________________________________

Shinji's flames are disappearing slowly, I wonder who of Anko or Shinji exorcised the cursed spirit, even though Anko was close to it, Shinji's flames kicked in really fast so we have no clue to who won the entire thing, but one thing is sure, one team won the battle.

So we leave the battle field but I can still feel those geezers staring at me, I mean come on guys, try to hide your blood lust at least. When we get back to our quarters Fushiguro-senpai is there waiting for us, I try to guess the outcome of the battle by his face, but just like always he is unreadable, that was a stupid move from me.

- So how did we do? Asks Saeko.

- Well..., I guess...

(Man...is it me or does this guy sound like one those narrator of reality shows who keep the suspense going for ever)

- congratulation to you all you did well...

Oh yeah..., we did it, we won the team battle! I can't beleive it,

- But! The fight isn't over yet, you still have to win the individual combat to win this event.

Why does he have to ruin our moment, but more than that I'm so damn tired and I'm cover with bruises, that Iguro guy punches really hard. The individual battle will start tomorrow morning, the wounded are taken to the infirmary to receive some treatment the rest of us take our dinner with Fushiguro-senpai and principal Kusakabe,

- Tomorrow, there will be only 3 battles so with Saeko and Kuroo out of condition, the potential competitors for tomorrow are 4, starts Principal Kusakabe.

- Having Ojiro participate would be like giving them another chance to kill him, continues senpai.

I know they are all doing this for me but I juts don't like the idea of them getting hurt just to protect me,

- I don't care about this useless piece shit, I just want to have an oportunity to fight that cocky jerk, yells Ryu.

- About him..., starts Giyu, there's no way one of us would beat him, in one on one battle, so what do we do?

- None of you is able to win in a one on one fight against him, answers fushiguro, so we just have to consider that one as a lost cause, and we will try to win the other 2 fights.

- You just have to let me fight that cocky bastard, says Ryu followed by a devious laugh.

- you know the matchup are determined by lottery right? Asks Kusakabe.

Thank you senpai, now we won't hear any dumb shit from Ryu. Actually I kinda feel bad, even though I know they want to protect me, but I was looking forward to fight an other sorcerer, and test my new techniques, but I guess I will low-key for everyone's sake.

The next morning I get ready to go observe the individual fight, when I step outside of my room I run into Ryu, damn is this some kind of premonition that today will be a bad day?

- Hey dolt! start that bastard.

- Sup dumb jerk! I reply.

Bullying time is over, I won't let him look down on me anymore. We walk together to where the battles will be held,

- I saw your fight with that kamo guy

I bet he's about to say some dumb shit again...,

- And? I ask angry.