Escaped

Aizawa POV:

After I hit a pressure point on his neck, the kid fell limp. I caught him and placed him down temporarily. Then I took my phone out and called my husband. He was quick to answer his phone.

Zashi: SHOTA! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU HURT?!

He used his voice quirk and I simply put my phone away from my ears.

How many times should I tell you not to be so loud you cockatoo! BUT you don't get it do you?

Me: Calm down, Zashi! I am not hurt!

Zashi: Oh that's good to hear! Wait why did you call me then?

Me: I found a kid. He jumped.

I didn't need to say more at this moment. My husband got the point. I was glad I didn't.

Zashi: Where are you? I am coming to get you!

Me: I am going to the hospital with the kid. I already send you the address.

Zashi: Meet you there Sho!

After that, I took the kid and ran across the roof jumping from one another.

What happened to you?

Why would you jump?

You are way to young to do this! Hell no one should even do this!

It didn't take me long to get to the nearest hospital. As soon as I got into the waiting room of the hospital, I went to the couch and tried to set the kid down in a the most comfortable way possible.

Present Mic: Sho!

Me: Here.

Present Mic: You look terrible! What happened?

Me: He jumped Zashi, he god damn jumped.

Present Mic: But you saved him Sho! And it's not the first time you saved someone who committed, so what happened? What was different in order for you to look like that?

Me: I saved him and pulled him up. He struggled at first and then I thought he just accepted the fact that he was saved but that kid only waited for the best moment to get my scarf undone Zashi! He fell again! That kid was in arms reach! I could have grabbed him!

Present Mic: He what?!

Mic blinked at me. His mouth hang open. He couldn't believe what I just told him. Who would? This was the first time I saw someone do that!

Me: He was willing to die in front of a hero...

Present Mic: You saved him! That's all what matters. He is save and alive Sho!

I looked at the kid he was a small kid. Seeing as the kid laid there, I took my capture weapon and put it under his head as a makeshift pillow. The kid looked pale and monotone but yet peaceful in the most dangerous way possible. It looked nearly as if the kid was dead.

Hizashi has gone quiet beside me. His attention was also on the sleeping child on the couch.

Present Mic: Did he leave a note on the roof?

Me: No.

About an hour earlier, I was complaining to myself how I needed to go on a patrol while it was my day off and then had to deal with multiple mugging and sexual harassments. From the corner of my eye, I saw a kid walking across the roof. At first, I thought that he was here to see the sun set or gazing up at the stars. It was nothing strange, people loved to come up on a roof and watch the magnificent view form above. However, I felt like something was wrong and so I approached the rooftop only to see that the kid was walking steadily toward the edge. Glad I did that! The moment I saw the kid lean forward, I sprinted as fast as I can and shot my scarf at him hoping I wasn't too late. Unsure if I got the kid in time I began internally to panic a little bit but soon I felt the familiar tug at my scarf and a weight at the other end.