A Problem without an end!

Aizawa's POV:

It was the end of my patrol shift and I was getting home when I saw this kid limping to the bridge. I was a little bit far away but the sight alone was terrifying. Making my way there and slowly approaching the boy, I soon realized that this kid in front of me was the same kid that had tried to kill himself two times already.

*Sigh* Not you again?!

Why are you doing this?

Why are you looking like this?

It was clear to see that the kid was wet as if he just took a bath. I took a step toward him and he made an inch closer to the edge.

Don't you fucking dare try to kill yourself again in front of me!!!

Then again another step another inch until he fell.

ME: Nooo!

I immediately reacted and threw my capture scarf at him. This time I knew I got him. After I felt the tug at the end of my scarf, I could safely say that I got the kid safe and sound. Well until I got to see him from up close. The moment I pulled him up, my eyes immediately went wide open at the sight before me.

Me: MIDORIYA?!

Oh nonononono!

Wake up kid!

You can't do this to me!

Once he was up and in my arms, I immediately started running towards UA. Looking at the kid in my hands I saw that my capture weapon was stained with blood and the kid was wet and had blood dripping out of his mouth. He was also as white as a sheet. Hearing his breathing hitching and being raspy I immediately picked up more speed. A speed that I didn't know I could even run with.

The kid was light a little bit to light for comfort. It was scaring me how light the kid was in my arms.

Stay with me kid!

After I got to the rooftop with him, I ran and jumped from roof to roof. After 15 minutes I managed to get into UA and sprinted past the gates right to Recovery Girls office. Kicking the door open, I quickly went inside laying the unconscious boy down while also releasing him from my scarf.

Recovery Girl: Oh my, where did you find him?

She immediately went to his side and began undressing him to see all the damages the boy has on his body. I was standing in the room and was watching her from a little distance to give the old lady some space to work. My facial express almost never changes, but the moment I saw the burns, bruises, scars and the cuts on his hand, my face turned grim.

How did he get them?

Who is hurting you kid?

Are those cut marks?

Is he cutting himself?

He looks malnourished... Does he get enough food?

Why didn't you say anything?

What happened after you left yesterday?

If I only never have let you to go.

After she treated his injuries the good old way without even using her quirk, she began bandaging him and tucking him into the bed after finishing her treatment. Then she turned to face me and she looked angry. I never saw her that angry before in my entire life.

Recovery Girl: You are telling me what happen to him RIGHT NOW!

Me: ... I .... I don't know....

I hated to admit it but I didn't know a single thing about him except his name and address. The kid on the other hand knew a lot about me and my family. This was clear to me after our last talk.

Recovery Girl: You don't know?

Me: I met the kid after he tried to commit by jumping down from a roof. Saved him there and left him my card.

Recovery Girl: Did he call?

Me: Yes...

Recovery Girl: And?

Me: He tried to hang himself while talking to me on it.

Recovery Girl: OH MY!

She looked shocked. I couldn't blame her I was too herring him do it. She then turned around to look at the greenette. He looked unnaturally white as if he was a dead person already. The thought alone was scarring me. I then basically told her how he was staying the night with us and left in the morning.

Recovery Girl: How did you find him?

Me: He was about to jump of a bridge.

Recovery Girl: SHOTA FUCKING AIZAWA!!! HOW DARE YOU BRING A HURT CHILD TO ME WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN LET HIM GO IN THE FIRST PLACE!

She came to my side and began whacking me with her cane.

I deserve it... I really shouldn't have left him go... This is all my fault!

If I only stopped him before jumping then his rib wouldn't have pierced his lung and he wouldn't be in this life threatening situation.

Me: Will he be all right?

Recovery Girl: I can't say for sure at the moment. I need to monitor him for the next 24 hours. Once he got a little more energy I will be able to use my quirk. But his condition right now is worry me.

Me too... me too..

Me: I.. Can I stay?

Recovery Girl must have seen how divested I must have looked because she let me stay there and even went to tell Nezu about it for me. I was currently alone with the boy in a room and I went to his bedside, took my sleeping bag and laid beside him, silently watching over him.

What really happened to you?

Where you abused at home?

My mind was circling around these same question and although I knew that I couldn't get any answers they were still bothering me. I felt guilty because his condition was worse because of me.

The kid was in my arms reach and he was with me and I let him go. I disappointed him even failed a child in need.