Back to school

I was the first time I got back to school after everything what happened. Recovery Girl didn't let me go to school a whole week after I woke up saying something on the line of I needed to rest and not overwork myself. In this week Nezu taught me all I have missed or he at least wanted to but I already knew the subject and learned it beforehand. It was something I did in the past and it became habbit so even if I was not in school thanks to the library in our house I could still study.

Nedless to say that my dad was impressed what a fast learner I was. I did pick up new thing really quickly and thus learning wasn't a problem for me.

Aizawa was the one insisting he needed to escort me to school and even drive me back after it finished. I can'T blame him. LAst time I did gave him quite the schock letting myself fall off the building.

He walked me to the entracne of the school.

Aizawa: Izu, do you have evrything?

Me: Yes, stop asking me that.

Aizawa: I just want to make sure you didn'T forget anything.

Me: I didn't.

Aizawa: Fine, fine.

The last week he and Nezu began to be overprotective of me. I guess being close to deaths door and waking up with a quirk has such a reaction on them.

I also learned to hide my wolf and walk without him. I could feel our connection and if I focused enough on it I could talk with him so that no one could listen on us. 

Aizawa: Remeber if anyone bullies you again, just call me immediatelly!

Me: I will.

I still thought that I was a bother but from the last 'suicid attempt' I knew that they cared about me. Aizawa, Nezu, Yamada, Recovery Girl and Hitoshi. They were all over me and every one of them made sure that I would get that fact and never forget it. It felt like I had a family for the first time in my live.

Aizawa: I wish you a happy day than Izu. And don't forget I am gonna pick you up from the class room.

Me: Ok.

Then I went ahead and huggedhim.

Me: By dadzawa!

It was the first time I called him that beside his real name.

Aizawa (whispering) : ....dadzawa...

I heard what he wispered into his scarf. He was hiding his smile beneath it too. I could tell that. Eventhough he nearly never shows emotion, I could see them in his eyes. He was over joyed hearing me call him that.

Than I turned around and walked to the school. As I was about to get into the building, my wolf jumped out of my shadow and transformed into his small form.

Fenrir: You ok Master?

Me: Yeah, why are you asking?

Fenrir: You are nervious and I can feel your anxiety rise.

Me: Oh.

Fenrir: Wanna share what is bothering you Master?

I walked into the school building and to my class room. While I did that I told him about Bakugo.

Me: I am scared of him, of his behaviou. To be honest I don't even want to see him.

Fenrir: I understand your dilema, MAster. But fear not I will be your fangs protecting you from anyone!

Me: Thank you Fenrir!

I patted his head and told him to hide in my shadow before I went into the class room. It was still empty. I was early like usual only. A habit I made in order to avoid Bakugos beating. Once I sat on my desk, I closed my eyes and layed my head down on it enjoying the silence.