Precious!

After school, it was decided that I would stay with Nezu for the night. I felt kinda happy to see the school being shut down since it was more a hellhole then a school.

I was a little bit happier but I still felt like I don't belong here. It was as if everyone had a place a purpose except me. Everyone was born with a quirk, which for me was luxury. I was left without one. Where I could only wish and dream of one other people were gifted with it. Even animals had a quirk not everyone but still they had one.

Live isn't fair...

Who is even in charge of giving quirks?

As I was wondering that, me and Nezu were on a ride back to his home on UA's property.

Nezu POV:

I had an autonomous car driving us back, me and Izuku were sitting in the back of the car. Looking at my green bean, I could tell that he was lost in thoughts. Izuku was looking outside the tinted window.

Please tell me you are not thinking how to kill yourself again.

You have such a brilliant mind, all you need is someone who loves you since you never got it to begin with. Have faith in us, me. I will do anything I can to help you!

Me: You look lost in thought. What are you thinking?

Izuku: The origin of quirks.

Me: That is an interesting topic. Wanna share your thoughts?

Izuku: I don't mind.

Me: Well then?

Izuku: I was thinking how people were born with a quirk except a very few.

I see where this is coming from. However such thoughts are poisonous for you. I do not want to hear anymore about this.

Me: Nature is strange. However I do believe that only the strongest of humanity didn't get a quirk. Survival of the fittest. You surely know that saying right?

Izuku: Mh-hm.

He turned to look at me in curiosity. My child's eyes were sparkling as if he got a new toy.

Me: Well you see, I believe nature gifted the humans that wouldn't be able to survive otherwise with a quirk. However, the strongest individuals didn't need one, since they already are strong and they would certainly find a way to survive.

Izuku: What let you come to that conclusion?

Me: You see, even if you don't have a quirk Izuku, you still have a brilliant mind. I would even say that your IQ rivals mine with High Specs.

Izuku: You are only saying this to encourage me.

Me: No, I don't. You see the analyzes you did about Eraserhead on your last phone call was very detailed. He told me everything you said to him and let me tell you if I didn't know that you didn't had a quirk, I would say that you had an analysis quirk. This tells me a lot about your IQ.

I watched how tears were forming in his eyes and slowly began falling down his cheek.

Me: No one ever told you that judging from your reactions, but you are a unique being and let me tell you one thing: Even without a quirk you still can do everything someone with a quirk can.

Izuku: Even become hero?

Me: Yes, I mean look at me or Aizawa. We both are pro-heroes. Eraserhead fights basically quirkless and I don't fight at all, I use my intellect to end a fight before it even begins.