A bother to everyone!

The heroes were kind and let me stay with them for the night only mainly because I didn't had anyone that could have picked me up from the hospital and they thought that I would try something funny again.

Can't blame them! They were right. I would have. Only that there was a hero in the room that would have prevented it and the hospital room being on the first floor. Can't die this way. It would have only hurt more!

Yesterday after they brought me to their home, they showed me the guest room and as soon as I let myself fall on the bed thinking how I could escape from them, I fell asleep. It was so soft, I couldn't resist resting my eyes. I didn't even realize how tired I was. To be honest I didn't sleep much and when I do, I get Nightmares. This time it was peaceful and I enjoyed it. The first time in a years.

I was up early and went to the kitchen.

Hmm... What should I do for breakfast? First of black coffee for the sleep deprived hero and his son. They both looked like they need it yesterday.

I didn't really spoke much. Not to the hero nor to their adoptive son Hitoshi Shinso. He was the same age as me and they thought that I had a quirk. As far as I know all they knew about me was my name, my address and my phone number.

*Sigh* why couldn't I have died the first time I tried?

I finished making coffee when I decided to look what they had in the fridge and cabinets in terms of ingredients. There was not much I could do with what there was, so I decided to make pancakes. The recipe was something I came up with and didn't need a lot of ingredients. They won't even let someone gain weight. I researched how to make them and then just tried a couple of things out. All this was done by me to please my mother but she never recognized my hard work.

As I was finishing making them, I turned around and went to place them on the dinner table. Next, I searched for some plates and mugs to prepare the table.

Present Mic: Ah, this smells delicious!

Not hearing the hero enter the room, I was startled and let go of the plates I was holding. They fell down and shattered.

Me: Oh my god! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!

I bent down and began picking the piece up hastily while being careful.

Present Mic: Don't do that little listener! It's ok! It was my fault. You didn't saw me and I scared you visibly.

It was true, as soon as I heard his voice, I not only let go of the plates but also jumped back.

Not listening to what he said I continued to pick the shards up. Mic then came to my side and took my hand. He then pulled me up and into a hug. This was so unexpectedly that I froze.

Why is he hugging me?

Present Mic: Everything good now?

I looked at him wondering what he meant.

Why was he hugging me all of a sudden and not punishing or screaming at me. Even his quirk was not active. There was no danger coming from him. Why? It was my fault!

As I was wondering why he was doing such a thing, reality hit me.

I jumped away scared of what will happen next. He must have thought that I was scared of him! I must have even looked like I was ready to take a beating... shit! Damn reactions!

I felt guilty making a hero worry about me again.

Me: I-I'm fine. Sorry for breaking them.

Present Mic: Don't sweat it. We have enough plates! Why were you up this early anyway?