A Light in the Dark

After the exam, I was exhausted but I felt so at ease. I was laying in my room on the bed with Fenrir in his full shadow form beside me on the ground. I was happy that the room was so big or otherwise he wouldn't have fit in here like that. Knowing that he liked it more to be in his full shadow form than in his normal small wolf form, I let him be out of the shadows as much as I can in this form since he enjoyed it.

Me: I am happy that I have you guys! Without you, I don't know how I would have made it though today!

Fenrir: We are too, Master! I am sure you would have found a way! You have a brilliant mind beside us! It was your plan on releasing us and you commanded us the whole time! We only did what you told us to do.

Me: I only wish you could stop calling me master!

Fenrir: No can do!

Me; *Sigh* Fine.

Fenrir: Master?

Me: Mh?

Fenrir: We will always help you and be by your side no matter what happens!

Me: Thank you!

I stood up and went to his side then I sat down right next to him and let him put his head in my lap so that I could pet him. I knew that he liked it and after their work today, they all deserved it.

Thinking back if I never had such a crappy life, I would have never met him or any other one of my creatures of the night.

Back then, I was lonely and had no place in life. Everyone hated me and looked down on me even when I myself began thinking I wasn't worth living anymore. This all began slowly to change when I meet Aizawa.

He really is my hero!

He and Nezu are!

At first I felt like Aizawa was only trying to do his hearo work but after a while around my third or fourth attempt I realized that he really meant what he said. He began locking after me more and he somehow developed a sense for my feeling. That man knew exactly when I felt like dyeing and vanishing again. On these days he would spend the whole day with me in a room making sure I would not do something stupid or go throw myself off the next roof.

I even tried to run away once because I felt like it was a prison. Needless to say that he found me rather quick but he not only found me he also found his new cat. The reason he found me in the first place was because I stopped hiding and climbed up a tree to get this small black kitten with red and yellow eyes down. It reminded me of him and it looked miserable and done with live like I did.

So as I was climbing that tree, I had nothing other in my mind then to get to that poor kitten and was finally at the tree branch where that kitten was, it immediately came to me. The only problem now was that we were both stuck in the tree. This was how Aizawa found me and I was able to name the cat he took in. I found it rather funny that the cat hated him and everyone in the Yamada-Aizawa household beside me even Nezu couldn't be near that cat without it attacking him. I named it Noir.

I know very creative but he like the name.

I also spend some time with Yamada. We both were a couple of times shopping it was always a little more fun with him. His job as a moderator was clear to see. He loved making boring things somehow more fun to do.

There was this one time when we both were shopping and he left in a shop alone he said I should wait for him and that I did. What I couldn't know was that there was some kind of villain running around the mall we were in and that he went to help the other capture the man. He then went home by foot since we live close by and he thought I would too after 3 hours of waiting for him but nope I didn't.

After realizing his mistake he ran back to get me while apologizing the whole way back to our home and he went even beyond and apologized the next day too. Nezu and Aizawa must have given him an earful too. I knew that he felt bad for it especially when I was labeled as a suicide kid and he left me alone. It wasn't hard to guess that I was thinking that he left me alone there but I would have waited till they threw me out of the mall because it was closing.

Toshi and I were like brothers now. If we had some kind of problems we would tell each other and try to figure it out together. We were also great pranksters!

On this one day we decided to prank both of our parents meaning Aizawa and Yamada. We first went into their room while they were sleeping and then filled it with toy insects of all kinds we even threw a bunch of them in their bed. Mic didn't loved that but we sure did. Me and Toshi laughed so hard we fell on the ground and were tearing up. Later that day we took all the coffee and hid it. Instead of the coffee we filled the jar and every package with cacao. He didn't like that either and was chasing as because of it though our neighborhood. We tried to escape his scarf by running out of the house. At least we managed to avoid it for 3 hours straight till we were laying exhausted on the ground in a park laughing thinking about his expression.

Nezu was like a second father to me. I enjoyed being with him. We would discuss some world domination theories, which I thought at first were only some kind of joke but he did take this serious. Then we also played a lot of chess.

Recovery Girl became somehow my grandmother or I felt like she was. She would always come see me after her work and bring me some of her gummies.

They are so good! I swear she made me an addict!

And now I had my quirk that was backing my every dream up.

I finally found my purpose in life and I knew what I wanted to be:

A hero for everyone!

For the people that needed one even for quirkless once or villains!

I had a lot of time thinking how people became villains and I knew better than anyone else that if society tells you are something than after sometimes you will start believing it too!

I wanted to save them like Aizawa and Nezu saved me!

I wanted to be that very light in the dark that could pull them back up on their feet.

This was I made a promise to myself.

I will become a hero for everyone!