Even a giant cat can't scare the mouse that badly...

It was early in the morning when I woke up to the sound of thunder. It was pouring down outside. I looked at the clock to see it was only 6 a.m. in the morning.

I wonder what Nezu likes to eat?

I was already a little bit hungry and I went down to the kitchen in order to prepare something for us when I realized I had no ideas what a mouse/bear/dog hybrid could eat. As I was looking though the fridge and every cabinet in order to see what he had, I quickly realized that he was living of nothing. I didn't find one single ingredient not even seasoning.

Well I wasn't really that hungry anyways.

Then as I was walking past a window, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A pair of beautiful eyes were watching me. It was a jet-black wolf with shining golden eyes that had red sparkles in them. They were so beautiful that I was staring at the wolf

Such a beautiful wolf?

...Master...

I heard a voice and turned around but I was alone. Nezu wasn't there and even if he was it wasn't his voice I heard.

...Master...

Then I looked back to window where I saw the wolf but nothing was there.

I must have seen things!

...Master...

Then I heard it again. It was calling for me. I didn't know why but I was sure it meant me.

Me: What do you want?

The sound off thunder echoed through the woods as a respond to my question. In the next moment, the light went out.

A black out?!

I didn't know where the generator was, which means that I couldn't even get the light on again. Not knowing what else to do, I began looking for a candle, a match, my phone, a lighter or a flashlight but to my luck, I couldn't find anything. Then I heard something strange. I knew that Nezu had a pair of slippers on while being in the house and even if he hadn't I was pretty sure that you wouldn't hear his claws while walking.

Weird...

Does he have a pet like a dog or a cat?

...Master Izuku...

Me: Who is there?

This time my name was called and it was a lot louder than before. I turned around to face the source of it. There was someone or something in the room with me. That I already knew but the moment I turned around, my jaw fell open.

The same eyes I was mesmerized with earlier were now only inches away from me. There was a 2.5-meter large wolf in the room. This made no sense at all! Then the room was illuminated by lightning and I could see its shining black fur. It was as black as the night.

How did he enter?

What does he want?

Is he a he or a she?

Am I rude starring at his eyes?

Oh god please don't eat me! Wait, no go ahead but make it quick!

Then I heard it again.

.... I finally found you Master Izuku ....

What in the world is going on?!

The wolf turned around and began leaving the room; I followed him outside and into the woods. I has the feeling I needed to follow him. My body was already moving on its own before I could even doubt or consider my other options.