Very Intriguing!

Nezu's POV:

It was one week after I heard from Recovery Girl that a boy was in the infirmary and he was in a rather critical condition. My teacher, Aizawa, refused to leave the boys side for three day but after Recovery Girl putting him in an induced comma because of the clearly visible pain the young boys had, he had no excuse to be in the room anymore. It was not as if the boy could just wake up from that and start running away with the kind of injures he had.

On the first day and after being notified that there is a boy there and what kind of injuries he had, I wanted to have a look on him. He was rather young, had greenish black colored hair and looked pale as a ghost. His facial expression was calm and it would freak out everyone who was looking at him. The greenette looked nearly like a corpse and if I didn't know it better I would have thought that he was dead.

I wonder what happened to such a young boy to be here?

On the second day I began searching for his name and information. Aizawa provided me with a name Izuku Midoriya, this certainly made things easier. I found out that, his mother was Inko Midoriya and that she had accepted a job offer in another city. Then there was the fact that he was given up for adoption. I was curious as to why someone would leave their own child behind. Next, I found out that he still had living relatives in fact he had a grandmother.

Why would you be given up for adoption? Is it because of your quirk?

As soon as I found this out I couldn't not call her. The mystery in front of me was too charming. It was a rather short talk though. That woman refused to tell me anything even saying she had no grandson. Red flags popped up in my mind and this was something rather alluring to me. Still I wanted to gather more information and so I called the orphanage. The woman picking up the phone has introduced herself as Karen. She told me that she never had a boy with that name in her care. This was rather odd since I had clear evidence that said otherwise.

Why are they trying to deny your existence?

With some of my hacking skills, I managed to gather even more information about Midoriya. He was at the end of his school year in Aldera Junior High and he also had filled out an application for joining UA in the upcoming school year. This was very intriguing. A boy wanting to study in my school was laying unconscious in said very own infirmary. However, I saw that he had a lot of bad school record. Apparently he was known to cause trouble in the school even was suspended for it for about 3 weeks. Such an application would have been sorted out rather quickly.

Why would a school have so much record about one student? Why were you still in the school? With this every principle wouldn't have hesitated and threw you out!

Then I looked at his personal file and there it was. The answer I was looking for. The answer to the question why he was abandoned and shunt from society. He was quirkless.

This was something that sparked my interest even more. There was 20% chance that someone in the society was quirkless and among these 20% only 1% are young people. Going further from the 1% only 0.05 % survived this long. They normally die very young at the age of 4 to 6. Midoriya survived and fought his way through live and yet here he was at the brink of death.

What had made you give up on life?

As I was going through all the information I could gather about him, I could feel burning anger build inside me. I couldn't believe that the humans would do something like this to one of them. HIs injuries reminded me of the experience that I survived and escaped, of the bad day where the citizens look down on me and even start to pick a fight sometimes. This boy was experience even more then I have. I was sure of it. I knew very well how quirkless people were treated. By the though alone, all my hair on the neck was standing up because of the rage I felt.