UA written entrance exam

After months of training, I was ready to take the entrance exam. I felt good and I finally gained some confident in my skills thanks to my shadow creature.

Today was the day of the entrance exam and I was standing in front if the building, preparing myself to what will come next. The last moth I spent with Aizawa, Yamda and Toshi. I was now very close with Toshi and I knew that he got in via a recommendation from Yamadas part. I felt happy to know that he would be part of the same class if I got in which I definitely will.

I was the first one there and what surprised me the most was that I knew where I needed to go. Although I never really took an interest in learning the my ways around the UA main building not even while I was basically living on UA ground. It was simply a maze. I did lost myself a couple of times and every time I did that, I just used Shadow Teleportation and went to where I was heading.

Once I entered the room, I immediately was meet with a yellow cocoon looking thing.

A caterpillar, this big?

Oh no, wait that's Dadzawa in his new sleeping bag!

Not paying any more attention to it, I hid my presence and went to a seat. I didn't want to wake him up since I know how hard it is for him fall asleep. My choice was one in the corner the farthest away from him.

I hope you can get your well deserved rest a little longer.

Then I laid my head down on the table and waited for everyone to arrive in the room. It took another half an hour until every candidate was in the room. The once empty room was now full.

My head was still laying on the table and I was listening to my surrounding, when I heard someone explain the written exam to us. Looking up I saw Mic and Eraserhead with Midnight in the room.

I began quickly analyzing the heroes before they began giving us the tests. I had a feeling that we needed to make an analyses of a hero in some way for the test and I knew exactly whom I wanted to describe.

Once it began, I began completely focusing on my paper.

What is this?

Isn't this supposed to be some hard test that would make us sweat?

I am disappointed Dadzu!

You made it sound like it would be super hard!

This is soo easy.

As soon as I got the test, I began filling it out until I got to the last portion of the written exam.

Make a quick analyzation of a hero of liking.

Hmm...

Called it!

This was so predictable!

Hero Name: Eraserhead also know as the Erasure Hero.
True Name: Shota Aizawa.
Husband is Yamada Hizashi also known as Present Mic.
They both adopted a son Hitoshi Shinso which has the ability called Brainwash.

Quirk: Erasure. His quirk gives him the ability to nullify another person's Quirk by looking at the user. The effects of this Quirk can still last even if they are out of your sight.

The quirk is very powerful but has some drawbacks such as:
- By Blinking your quirk deactivates itself.
- User get bad dry eyes, which is forcing you to blink more often when he use his quirk continuously.
- Most Mutant-class Quirks are immune to Erasure.
- While activate it makes his hair stand up, allowing the enemies to see when the Quirk is active or not. It also has no offensive potential.

He has keen observation and evaluation skills. Eraserhead can easily evaluate someone's personalities and their mental state. In battle, he use special goggles to prevent enemies from figuring out who he is currently looking at, and keep them guessing. In addition to that he also has an extreme pain tolerance.

Now onto his scarf or capture weapon. He developed a unique fighting style that involves the scarf like capture weapon. He is doing this by immobilizing his opponents, as well as using it for mobility such as swinging objects around or even using to get from building to building.

Even without the aid of his Quirk, he has great hand-to-hand combat skills.

I began smiling like the Cheshire cat from ear to ear. After I finished writing, all I wanted was to see the heroes face after reading this.

I would love to see his face reading the exact same thing I once told him over the phone.

It was only 20 minutes after I got the test of 42 pages.

Hah funny 42. The answer to everything.

I do wonder what would happen if I answered every question with 42...

Better not risk it. Although I am sure Dadzu would get the reference and let me pass.

I took the paper stood up and went to the front still hiding my presence. None of the teachers realized me walking to them or standing next to one until I decided let my guard down and show my presence again.

Me: Aham.

I looked at the closest teacher and offered him the paper. Dadzaawa looked confused and he looked at me and then to the seat where I was sitting moments ago. Present Mic was close to him and jumped after hearing my voice.

Looks like my training did pay off.

Me: Finished it.

Mic: You sure you don't want to look over it again, Izu- I mean little listener? I mean you have more than 2.5 hours left.

Me: Already did that.

Aizawa (whispering): I knew you would be fast but dang kid, what did you do the past couple of months and where did you learn that stealth technique.

Me (whispering back): Trained with Fenrir and the others.

He looked proud of me. Then I gave him my papers and went out. I knew that there was a backyard with a pond and I wanted to rest there. As I was walking around the corner, I ran into someone.

Me: I am sorry! I should have paid more attention to my surroundings.

I bowed to the person not knowing that it was my father. Then I looked up and saw my dad.

Nezu: It's quite all right Izu, it happens.

I stopped bowing and looked at him His eyes were glittering.

So you knew that I would finish it early?!

Nezu: May I ask what you my child are doing? Hasn't the writing portion already began?

Me: Yes but I finished it. To be honest I thought it would be more challenging from what you told me dad.

Nezu: Oh really. That's interesting. So where were you heading?

Me: I wanted to relax outside until the physical exams starts.

Nezu: Oh. How about you come with me instead and we could play a game of chess and this time I will beat you.

That sounds interesting.

You sure about that?!

You lost the past couple of times!

Who am I to decline such an offer?!

This will be fun!

Me: I would love to Dad!

Then I went with him to his office and we played a game of chess. The outcome was not very surprising I won again. Then I went to room where I knew that someone of the staff members would get us for the second part of the exam.