chapter 1

We finally arrived at Tokyo,

Me and my sister.

Well we may not be related by blood but... 

I believe that blood isn't really what makes a family.

It is the love and memories, it is never leaving eachother and supporting eachother in even their lowest points.

Can't say my parents ever did that.

Well sometimes, but not the correct way.

They just left scars.

Really the only one who i see as my family is her.

And her only.

Nobara kugisaki.

I love her with everything i have, and now we have arrived in tokyo together.

To start our new life.

We walked along the Tokyo streets on our way to meet our new teacher, our sensei.

I sure am quite curious about what he's like.
My little sis however is much more interested in the streets and the shops it holds than she is in our new adventure.

Yes i said little sis. I should probably mention, i am older than her but we are both going to be first years at jujutsu tech.

Because of circumstances i start way later at the age of 21, but now i ended up going with my sis.

I don't regret it at all though i am about 5 years older than my class mates.

Still its okay with me because i have nobara with me.

She suddenly decided to bother some modeling guy.

Ofcourse she did, i wouldn't expect her to do anything else really.

Then she walked to a group of people. The people we were supposed to meet.

A cute strawberry dude, a tired of life looking dude (i felt that, i think ill get along with him) and a tall white haired man with a mask.

And no he wasn't wearing it the way kakashi does, or how we are used to it, but he wore it strangely over his eyes.

I like it. A handsome mystery man.

While i was just standing there staring and thinking, sis was already aproaching them and well... Judging them. How typical. I chuckled slightly and asked her "so this is them huh?"

"Yup" she said and then leaned in and wispered "im a little disappointed too don't worry"

I chuckled at her respond.

"Hi im (l/n)(y/n), it is nice to meet you all"
I said giving them a smile.

"Hi (l/n) im Itadori Yuji!" The strawberry guy said.

"Oh Yuji huh, i like your name!"

He slightly blushed at my comment.

The tired of life guy then said "Hi im Fushiguro"

I gave him a slight smile in response.

"And im your awesome sensei, Gojo Satoru" the white haired male said, with a huge smile on his face.

"I look forward to having you guys as my students"

And i said "i look forward to learning from you Gojo- sensei"

I like this guy already, he has such great energy.

"Heh what kind of learning are you thinking about" sis wispered to me.

I blushed and shocked i said "Nobara you can't just say things like that"

Luckly nobody heard.