chapter 20

A/n: yaaaayyy i published 2 chapters in one day! But thats mostly cause this one was already written a long time ago😃. Anyway, enjoy reading chapter 20!

------

Gojo and i were walking past some cute little pastery shops. I saw him steal some glances at all the displayed sweets. I know he loves them, and usually he would buy atleast a few of them. Weird.

"Gojo san, i would like to go into this shop if you don't mind" I pointed at a small shop coloured in blue.

He looked at me slightly confused, a hint of disappointment was in his eyes.

"Im not stopping you you're free to go, buuuttt im going to stay out here mkay"
He was suddenly back to his goofy self. He may be a good actor but i know him better than that. Something is definitely off.

I just nodded and went into the store.
When i walked in a strong sweet smell caught my attention. It came from a cinnamon and caramel cake in the cake display of the shop. It was perfect. I went to the cashier and asked if he could give me two slices of it to take with me. He took the cake and put it in cute little cake boxes.

"Will that be all?" He asked.

"Hmm, no. Could i also get some of those raspberry macaroons. They look really good"

"Sure, how many would you like?"

"6 please"

He put those into a paper bag and put it all into a cute shopping bag with a small panda on it and the shops name on it as well.

I paid for it all and left the shop, holding the bag in my hand smiling at gojo. He seemed busy staring at his phone.

"Hey Gojo-san im back!" I gave him the biggest smile, after all i was trying to cheer him up a bit since he seemed off.

He gave me a small smile and pushed up his glasses and we continued walking back.

As we were walking we came across a park. The park was familiar to me. I had been there before at day time, though now the sun was setting. I was sure that now it would be even more beautiful there so i decided i would go and see for myself. I took gojo and took him with me to the park. He just followed what i was doing. Arriving at a small pond and a bench i realised that i had taken gojos hand. I blushed at this and i couldn't see this but he was blushing as well.

"Its quite beautiful here, i can see why we went here"

"Ah ehm im sorry by the way, for just randomly pulling you here, but i was just thinking about how this place would look even better with the sunset."

"Its allright" Gojo, who's hand i was still holding, interlocked his fingers with mine making me blush even harder.

"Gojo-san, why don't we sit over there?"

He nodded and we went to sit on the bench infront of the pond. I put the bag with sweets next to me and took out the small cake boxes, i handed one to gojo.

"Here have some cake, you seemed a little off today so i thought I'd buy you this to try and cheer you up"

He looked at me surprised, gave a small smile and took the box from me.

"I appreciate it, really. But next time i will buy you cake. "

"Gojo you don't have to act all goofy around me if you're not doing okay. If anything, i want you to know im here for you no matter what okay?"

You'd think he'd be a little shocked but he just smiled at me. A warm smile, very welcoming. It was like he was the sunset enhancing the beauty of the park.