Filler😄

Author note: okay i just read this fanfic and the ending was sad as fuck and i am currently crying so i decided to make a happy filler bc writing helps. Have fun y'all 😌

"HAHAHA" i laughed. "What are you even trying to do"

Gojo was attempting to teach yuji and my sister how to dance, and it looked absolutely hilarious.

"Pffftt- what is that even supposed to be gojo!"

He just gave me a pouty look. Yuji gave me a sad one.

"Am i really that bad (y/n)?" He had these puppy eyes i swear.

"NO not you yuji, you're doing great. I think your teacher may be the problem" i said teasingly.

"Cmere yuji, ill help you"

I took yuji and showed him the moves step by step, explaining it in the most yuji way i could. Then i tried to help him dance with a partner a little, which he got the hang of quite easily. He was soon swinging me around the room.

"Good job yuji! Im so proud of you!"I wiped an imaginary tear.

"Thanks for the help (y/n)... Ehm sensei!"

I giggled. "Sensei huh. I like it"

This made gojo pout even more.

I looked at the pouting man and felt kinda bad for him. I felt bad he did not have my amount of swag and dance skill! No jk jk.

I walked over to him and stuck my hand out for him to take "if you want I'll teach you too gojo" I gave him a smile.
This seemed to cheer him up a bit.

He took my hand and i went trough the basics with him first.

"And then you swing like this and that should be it, got it?"

"Got it (y/n) Sensei" he said playfully. How cute.

Then we danced together for a bit, till...

"Ow..."

"Oh im sorry (y/n). I didn't mean to..."

"No its fine, its fine. I was caught up in dancing with gojo anyway. And you just happened to pass through the room fushi. Im just glad you're allright. "

Fushiguro and i had bumped into eachother. Whoops.

Gojo pulled me towards him. Hugging me.

"IM SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY NOW PLEASE TEACH ME MORE" He said dramatically as always.

Then he leaned closer to my ear and wispered "you're a good teacher you know. (Y/n) sensei~"

And so i danced with gojo all day.