chapter 15

"Ill help"

"Thanks"

We startes cleaning up the kitchen. Washing all the dishes. Trowing away the trash and what not. Thanks to gojos help, it was finished fast. Gojo then went away to do gojo things. I then went to devide the food into boxes, im planning on bringing tbe rest of the first years and gojo some of the things i made.

For megumi, and yuji i packed a normal bit of everything. For nobara a little extra sushi and for gojo extra sweets. I made myself a box too and put whatever was left away into the fridge with a note that said that it was mine. I then took all the boxes and went to my room, put the boxes on my desk and changed into some sweatpants and an oversized tshirt. My clothes had gotten dirty since i may or may not had spilled several foods over them while cooking. Then i took fushis box and went over to his room. I knocked on his door and fushiguro opened the door. He looked as grumpy as usual.

"Oh y/n, whats up?" He asked as soon as he saw it was me. Then i took a look up at the ceiling.

"Uhmm... The ceiling?..." I was joking of course. I have a terrible sense of humor, i know. Fushiguro then rolled his eyes.

"You know that thats not what i meant"

"Yeah true.. I came here to give you some of the food i made" I handed him the box with his food.

"Thanks" He took it and gave me a small smile, and then patted my head.

"No problem, im gonna go bring the rest some too now. See you later megumi" He than thanked me again and said bye too. I then went back to my room and got my sisters box. I went to her room and she opened it right after i knocked. She looked happy to see me, and even happier when she found out i had food for her. She then pulled me into her room for some 'quality sister time'

"So tell me"

"What" I looked at her confused.

"Whats wrong?"

So she could tell huh.

"Just stupid parents again.."

"Are they still going-"

"Yeah they still want me to go marry some sorcer as soon as possible. Preferably a strong one too. I can't even count the times they have tried to set me up with randos. So annoying"

"I know sis... If there is anything i can do or-" I patted her on the head and gave her a small smile.

"Its fine. Ill live with it, i mean... Its not new anyways"

"Fair enough, though i do wanna ask something"

What in the world would this girl ask me now.

"What is it?"

"Is there anything going on with you and gojo sensei? Or fushiguro?"

"Wait what"

"I mean... Just look at the events of the past few days...."

"No. There is nothing going on nobara"

"You sure?.... I mean you can tell me" She gave me a smirk. Liar, she would tease the shit out of me if i were to say there was something going on. Not that there is anything...

"I am sure"

"If you say so" She didn't entirely believe me. Great.

"I do want to advise you to not be on the ground when you kiss gojo" She laughed.

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT ANF YOU KNOW IT" I pouted.

"Sure..'accident' " She make airquote signs with her hands and laughed once again. I just glared at her.

"And don't even get me startes on fushiguro being- "

"AAAAHHH DON'T WANNA HEAR IT"

"Okay okay I'll stop. Chill playgirl" I glared at her once again.

"Ill be leaving now. I gotta bring the others some too. Enjoy your food sis" I stood up and waved her goodbye. Sometimes you gotta just leave things.

"Bye playgirl" I rolled my eyes as i exited her room and walked back to mine. Yuji was the next one i was going to bring food.

---

Bonus:
Meanwhile in gojos room.
Gojo pov:
"STUPID LUIGI! STOP TROWING THOSE STUPID SHELLS AT ME"

Luigi drove right past gojos yoshi avatar. Along with seven others. He was now in 10th place, all because of these annoying shells. And the ink he got over the camera... He couldn't see a thing. Still, satoru wasn't all that bad at mario kart. He quickly managed to get back to 4th place.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

Toad had turned his character into a smaller version, which slowed him down quite a bit. And he was already in the last round. Toad got past him and he was now in 5th place, but obviously he wanted to be first. He was the strongest, and the best sorcerer afterall and in his mind he couldn't afford to lose a single game of mario kart. To no one. Not ever.

He luckly managed to reclaim his 4th place as soon as he was big again and even got past 3rd place. Then second. He was now really close to first. Only a few meters from the finish line he got past waluigi and claimed first place.

Well almost.

Just a really tiny bit before the finishline he got hit by a shell. Again.

Satoru ended up in 6th place.

"Stupid game" He pouted. He needed that hug from y/n to come sooner.

---

Author note:
Im most likely not updating next week since im going to be having my final exams. After that ill have plenty of time to update though😃