chapter 12

(Recap cause filler ep)

----

"The fuck gojo, put me down"

"Nope sleep first, you promised~"

He got in the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. I just accepted it, and burried my face in his chest.

Hmm he smells really nice, like... Raspberries...

It was the last thing i thought, before falling asleep again.

----

Hmm so comfy and warm i thought to myself as i was waking up. My bed had never felt so comfortable.

It had also never been alive, but now it was.

"Hmm... Huh wha- "

I looked up and saw gojo, his arms wrapped around me. I had one against his chest and one around his waist.

"Well that wasn't five minutes for sure" I chuckled.

"I slept really good though" Gojo smirked.

"Must've been thanks to me. Even in my sleep i am quite amazing" I was totally being sarcastic, though im not sure if he noticed.

"Hmm yeah that could be, guess we should sleep together more often if it gives us better nights rest"

"What the actual fuck"

That last part did not come from me nor gojo. Someone was standing in my door opening and had heard what gojo said. One can say that out of context, it sounded pretty bad. The position gojo amd i were laying in wasn't helping either.

"ITADORI" I jumped out of bed, and ran upto him.

"I didn't think that you actually had a thing for gojo sensei, i thought kugisaki was joking when she said it but..."

"NO SHE WAS, this is not what it looks or sounds like i SWEAR" I said interrupting him talking.

Itadori gave me a questioning look, then looked at gojo and back at me.

"So you did not have a sleepover cause gojo sensei accidentally fell asleep in your room?" He looked like he was serious. Thank god itadori is the way he is.

"Wait what... How did you guess that with almost perfect accuracy" I was so confused, usually he is the- oh right. Gojos comment definitely suggested something else, didn't it.

He smiled at me and said "cause im awesome, thats why" I patted his head.

"Yeah you are" I did think he was pretty cool, i mean i have above average strength but his strength isn't even human. Its pretty cool.

"Oh and we should have a sleepover sometime too"

He smirked and i swore i saw him wink at me.

"Nice brat" Sukuna appeared on itadori's cheek but itadori smacked him almost immediately.

"Eh sorry about that, he just kinda does that and its really annoying" Itadori said irritated by sukuna.

"Its allright, he seems like a nice guy to me" I said jokingly.

"Thanks gorgeous" The mouth had appeared again, this time on the back of itadori's hand.

"Shut up" Itadori smacked his other hand over sukunas mouth this time.

"So... What are you here for?" I mean, he wouldn't be here for no reason at all.

"Oh thats right, i came here to ask if you had seen gojo sensei but..." He akwardly looked at gojo still laying in my bed.

"Don't tell my sister, if she knows she will never shut up about it. Im not really feeling like having my sister annoy me right now" I rolled my eyes, and itadori chuckled. He told me i didn't have to worry about it, and that he was going to go now and talk to gojo later.

"Ill tell him to go find you soon itadori, thanks for not telling my sister"

"No problem, and call me yuji from now on ok?" I nodded and he gave me a hug to say goodbye and left. After he left i closed the door and turned around to see gojo asleep again. I walked to him and squaded down next to him. He looked really peacefull, pretty too. His white hair was a little messy, his mouth slightly open. He was laying on his side, facing me. I was staring at gojo, without even noticing i was staring and admiring his beauty. A small smile appeared on gojo's face, and i got pulled into him. Back onto the bed. This time on top of gojo.

"Don't you think that we have slept enough?" I said, the position kinda akward but, we've been in akward positions before in this short amount of time.

"Don't you think its weird to stare at me while im sleeping" Gojo said, smirking.

"First of all, you were obviously not sleeping"

"You didn't know that"

"SECOND of all, you legit just pulled me on top of you. Whats up with that"

"Felt like it. Wanted more cuddles for sleep" He said as he wrapped his arms tighter around me and nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"Gojo cmon we need to get out of bed"

"No" He said, in a somewhat serious tone. "I thought you didn't mind me hugging you" This time his tone was more playful again. I sighed.

"I don't mind your hugs, but we do really need to get out of bed. You need to talk to yuji, and i have some cooking and baking planned for today" I really do. I don't just enjoy food, i also love making it.

"You bake?" Gojo was surprised, pleasantly surprised. He loves sweets and baked goods afterall.

"Yes i do, now if you let me go i can make you some extra too" Gotta outsmart him a little.

"Deal" He let me go instantly. I got up and grabbed some stuff to go take a shower, as gojo got up and went to find yuji.

I had a lot of food making planned for today, i just had to go get the last few ingredients from the store. Luckly fushiguro didn't mind going with me to get them.

"Hey, were you able to give gojo his food yesterday? Or had he already disappeared when you went to bring him his food?"