filler

(fillers are not aligned with the storyline)
(Also warning, mature content)
I also wanna say to my bsf, if you read this... No you didn't. You don't know this exists😃.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast, while thinking of the previous night with gojo. It was really amazing once again. Dates with him always are.

---

Flashback:

"Ready for our date darling?" Gojo said as he stood in my door opening.

"Ofcourse i am" I gave him a closed eyed smile. He then took my hand in his as i walked out my room into the hallway and interlocked our fingers.

"You look really nice, i mean.. You always look nice but now you look extra nice" Gojo said to me. How smooth. Though i wasn't the only, as he said 'nice' looking one. He looked amazing too. He was wearing a loose black t-shirt and light blue jeans, and ofcourse his sunglasses. He looked so good in even the simplest things, it was truly unfair.

"Thank you gojo, you do too"

He replied by smiling at me and squeezing my hand a bit.

He then took me for a nice walk thoigh the forest. I wasn't scared of it whatsoever cause i truly trust this man. He brought me to this beautiful open place filled with lots an lots of different flowers. It was a truly beautiful sight. Though gojo thought i was more beautiful.

"Damn this is like, the best date ever so far"

"I just brought you to a flower field in the middle of a forest"

"Exactly, its beautiful and peaceful. No people, and a good view. So much better than this date i once had with this guy that, no joke, actually took me to a stripclub and let this stripper dance on him while he had me watch. Absolutely disgusting and would not recommend.i made a disgusted face. He didnt even get me food" I pouted thinking of the horror date i was once taken on.

"That sounds horrible, good thing i brought this then" He said showing me he brought snacks with him. God i love this man. And with sparkly eyes i said

"Gojo you're like the best ever" I legit jumped on him and hugged him wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"I know i am darling, but i do apreciate you reminding me of it" I then got off him again and gave him a small kiss on the lips. Gojo handed me a brownie, which i immediatly ate.

"Darling, you gotta atleast chew your food. Its not good for you to just swallow it all at once you know" He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah i will, now can i have more?"

"Whats the magic word?"

"Please" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm no, try again" He patted my head.

"Please satoru the best ever to exist" This guy i swear.

"Not exactly but ill take it just this once" He said as he tapped my nose. Well... More like atempted. Me being the person i am decided to ehm... Bite.

"Ow" He pouted.

"Its not like i bit hard" I chuckled.
"Im lowkey surprised that you turned your infinity of though"

"I trust you love" He said in a serious tone. I smiled at him and decided to hug him, he hugged me back.

---

We sat in together in the field and ate all the snacks gojo brought. There were lots of different things, he got all of my favorite snacks. How perfect can one guy be. (🥺ughh he is too perfect lmao).