chapter 7.

I went back to my room still thinking about my accidental kiss with gojo.

I sighed as i layed down on my bed.

Ugh why does my mind make such a big deal out of it, he just fell thats all, geez. I thought.

To distract myself from my thoughts i decided id go and see fushiguro. I really didn't want to see my sister right now, she would just remind me again and tease me the entire time.

------

I stood infront of fushiguros door, and knocked on it. He opened it with an annoyed look on his face but it lightened a bit when he saw it was me.

"Oh ...(y/n), can i help you with anything?" His expression changed to a more neutral one.

"I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out with me for the rest of the day, if you don't mind of course. I mean i just thought it would be nice to get to know you better"

He stepped out of the way signaling for me to come in.

"I was actually planning to watch a movie right now, would you want to watch it with me?"

Sure! Sounds fun.

He took me and we sat down on his bed, as he pressed the playbutton so the movie could start.

"What are we watching fushi?"

"Oh uh, its howls moving castle. Have you seen it before?"

"WAIT FUSHI, are you an anime fan too?!"

"I do indeed occasionally enjoy some anime"

"They are really good aren't they" I had a bright smile on my face. Anime was one of my favorite things especially this one anime about curses (😉).

"Yeah, i like the ones with the best written characters the most. It can really make a big difference sometimes."

"You're right, although i really do love animation. Especially new gen anime can really have beautiful animation"

"Then im sure you'll like this one" he said smiling at me.

------

We had been watching the movie for a while now, and i started getting hungry.

Fushi looked at me annoyed. "Stop doing that"

I was poking him in his side to get his attention, but now i was enjoying annoying him a little too much.

"Doing what? " I said innocently.

He took my hand and held it tightly so i couldn't use it to poke him anymore.

Jokes on him i have two hands.

Sadly enough that didnt last long either. He took that one too, and looked at me still slightly annoyed, but he was also smiling just a little. I just pouted.

"No fun fushi"

"Should have stopped when i told you to"

"Hmm" I managed to break free of his grip, continuing what i was doing before but now on both sides earing giggles from fushiguro.

"Someone is a little ticklish huh"

"S- shut u-p hAha"

I was interupted by two people stepping into the room.

"PFFTTT- FUSHIGURO IS ACTUALLY LAUGHING?!!" I heard my sister and itadori say in sinc.

"N-NO I AM NOT HAHAHA"

I continued what i was doing. Nobar and Yuji laughed.

"SHES TORTURING ME" fushiguro said irritated.

"OKAY FINE, since im such a nice person ill let you go now"

"Tch"

"I know im stupid, but ehm im pretty sure that did not look like she was torturing you fushiguro san" Itadori said not too loud.

My sister had a big grin and said "yeah you two looked like you were having fun"

"It wasn't fun"

"Yes it was"

"Well not for me"

I pouted.

"Did you not enjoy watching the movie with me?"

He sighed.

"I did, but damn you are such a big simp for Howl"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are"

"Honestly (y/n), i thought you had a think for gojo sensei..."

Suddenly someone appeared in the door opening.

"Who has a thing for their sensei?" They asked.

I blushed at this. Harder than i should've.