chapter 8

"Who has a thing for their sensei?"

When i looked i saw it was gojo himself standing in the doorway.

"OH ehm... Me i- NO wait..."

I blushed at this, harder than i should've, i can be real stupid sometimes.

"Thats not what i meant gojo sensei, nobara just said she thought that i had a thing for you, cause of what happened earlier today. Im sure she didn't even mean it.." I try to get myself out of the akward mess i had created.

Back to that afternoon. Gojo's pov:

I was standing at the entrance of the school, waiting for my last student to arrive as i suddenly saw her running out of the building. As she gets closer to were i am, she trips, over i think it is a rock.

She falls flat on her face infront of me.

I admit i feel a little bad for her. Seems like a good time to make a joke though.

"Looks like you just fell for me" I said slightly chuckling. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine. My hands and arms hurt a little from taking most of the fall but it is what it is" She said casually, almost like nothing happened.
She's a though one huh. Allright imma help her get up.

As i was about to reach my hand out to help her stand up, i heard someone shout.

"Ah watch -.... Out... "

Someone bumbed into me, making me fall right on top of (y/n). What an awesome moment to have your infinity turned off gojo.

Now i was on top of her, my arms supporting me were the only thing that kept us appart. Our faces were just centimeters away from eachother. You could probably just fit like one mochi inbetween our faces. Hmm... i need to get myself some of that later.

"(Y/n).." i said.

We didn't even get a chance to part. The person who bumbed into me had almost managed to get his balance back, but then he almost fell dropping a bag right onto me. It wasnt that heavy but.

I felt my lips press against hers.

The bag was the thing that closed the small gab that was left between me and (y/n). 

Her lips were soft and im pretty sure she had some kind of strawberry lipgloss on. Makes me want more.

I need to get off her.

I broke our accidental kiss. Realized that i liked it and realized yuji, megumi and nobara had seen what happened.

Everyone else seemed shocked, not surprising me because of what happened.

Then nobara giggled "you guys make a cute couple" She joked.

Me and (y/n) on the ground blushing at the comment.

I was still hovering over her. "Are you okay? I kinda fell on you huh"

"Y-yea-h i- im fine. What about you?"

"I am great, i had a soft landing~
Hope i didn't crush you though"

"Oh no you're not that heavy, its okay"

Heh how adorable i thought.

I swear she's as red as a tomatoe right now. I guess i wasn't the only one who liked it huh.

I got up and finally offered her my hand. She took it and stood up, i just stared at her. She did the same.

"Hey lovebirds, stop staring at eachother and come over here already. We have a mission to go on"

Right, that thing. We got a curse to exorcise. I thought.

And so we went on the mission.

I don't like it but, i had her in mind the entire time.

We didn't say a word about it though and went our separate ways again when we finished our mission.

Im going to get myself strawberry mochi, i can't think of anything else to get. Damn it.

Satoru she is your student, not one of your stupid hook ups that you can just fuck and leave after. I told myself.

Author note:

Hi beautiful people! I hope you are enjoying this so far. I kinda feel like gojo is a bit out of character but ill try to fix that in my next chapters.

Anyways, what i wanted to say most is that i have exams next week and i will definitely prioritize them. But knowing myself i will still write a bit either way.
Just that the next update might take a week instead of 2- 4 days like usual.

Okay bye and see you next time!