chapter 16

I went back to my room and got yuji's box, and then went over to yujis room and knocked on his door.

"Its open, just come in"

I opened the door and went into yuji's room. He was sitting on his bed, seemingly playing a game on his phone.

"Hey yuji"

"Oh hi there y/n, what are you here for?" He asks looking up from his phone.

"Oh i made loads of food today and i decided to bring everyone some of it, so here i am" As i said that the guys eyes started sparkling.

"Really?! Thats awesome!"

I chuckled at his reaction. It was adorable. I walked toward him and handed him the food and he patted the space next to him, which i sat down on after. He took a peek into the box of food.

"It looks and smells so amazing y/n! I didn't know you could cook!"

"I try" I gave him a soft smile.

Yuji started eating some of the sushi i had given him, his expression telling me that he was enjoying it.

"Oi brat" Sukuna appeared on yuji's cheek.

"Wmhat? " Yuji replied, mouth still half full.

"Didn't you want to ask her something?"

"Oh.. Yeah i did" Yuji swallowed the food he still had in his mouth and turned to me.

"Y/n. You wanna have a sleepover three days from now, there is this movie i think you would like comming out online that evening so i thought that would be fun to watch" Yuji asks slightly nervous.

"Sure, sounds fun! I gotta go now and bring one more person some food, so ill see you later!" I gave him a smile and stood up to leave the room. As soon as i reached the door i heard yuji say:

"Thanks for the food y/n, and yeah... I'll see you later!"

After that i went back to my room and got gojos box. Before going to his room i  decided to check my phone for new messages.

One new message from:
godthememer

It seems my online friend has messaged me. I should probably reply.

Godthememer

Gtm: I swear video games are a scam🥺😑

Did you lose again?🤔: animedori

Gtm is typing....

Gtm: the game cheated!😕😗

Sure... If that's how you wanna call it :animedori

I chuckled. This guy is such an idiot sometimes. I put my phone away again and went to gojos room. I knocked on his door, gojo opened it. He was wearing a tshirt that said: believe it! And was wearing black sweatpants underneath. Seeing me with a box in my hands immediately let him know what i was there for, a small smile appeared on his face.

"Oh hi y/n, whatya here for?"

I handed him the box.

"I said id bring you some, so here i am"

He took the box and patted my head.

"Wanna eat together?" He asked.

"Oh, sure. Let me get mine, ill be right back"

Before he could say another word i was on my way back to my room, to get food for myself. I immediately went back after sending a goodnight text to my online friend. When i came back gojo was still waiting in the door opening.

"You know.. You didn't have to wait for me in the doorway" I said as soon as i saw him. He turned his head to look up at me, he was looking at his phone a second before.

"I don't mind waiting for you" He put his phone away and let me into his room. We sat down infront of a little table and opened our boxes. Gojos was obviously filled with loads of sweet things.

"Thank you for the food!" Gojo looked at me saying that. After giving him a small smile we started eating our food.

"Y/n"

"Yes?"

"Feed me?" Gojo asked making puppy eyes. This grown ass adult man with the length of a giant really wants me to feed him...

"What are you, an overgrown child or something?"

"Pleaaassee?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I took a mochi and shoved it in his face. Luckly for gojo, he opened his mouth in time and took a bite out of it. I rolled my eyes again. When he was finished with that bite i fed him the rest of the mochi, my finger slightly brushing against his lips while doing so. Gojo unnoticeably blushed a little. After finishing that mochi gojo decided to feed me as well, i tried to tell him i could eat on my own just fine but he insisted and wouldn't give up till i accepted. So i just let him.

It wasn't so bad.