chapter 10

(A/n)
Recap because filler and because i took like a week to get this chapter out. I had exams, wasn't feeling great and kinda had a writersblock (it iz what it iz) lol:

"Take a picture it will last longer"

"Hmm, okay if you say so" To his surprise i actually took my phone out and took an actual picture "Hehe shouldn't have said that gojo sensei"

The picture was hilarious, it showed gojo eating a cookie like his life depended on it. He had crumbs all over him. On top of that the face he made was just... Absolute gold. Ofcourse i laughed at the picture and the surprised gojo.

"Wha- "

"You said to take a picture, so i did... "

"Lemme see"

"Ha no don't think so" I said as i made multiple backups and setting it as my new homescreen because it was hilarious.

"Haha. You look hilarious in this pic. "

He just pouted.

"Pfft-  are you serious right now gojo?!" I laughed and then smiled at him, somehow it resulted in him smiling right back at me.

"I like having you around gojo sensei, you're strong and make me feel like i can learn a lot from you. At the same time you don't even feel like a teacher though."

"Huh... what do you mean by that"

"I just mean that you feel more like a friend cause you're kinda fun to hang out with and you just occasionally goof off with us. And usually teachers are kinda... Annoying and boring but you gojo, aren't anything like that" I subconsciously leaned my head against his shoulder. I felt so warm inside by just being around him, but like a good its a nice warm spring day warm.

"You really think so hm... " He said patting my head.

"Well yeah obviously. I have no reason to lie to you about it" I chucked.

"Hehe awh look at you getting all serious and sentimental and stuff"

Now it was my turn to pout. Should've known it would boost his ego.

"Don't let it get to your head"

He just smiled as a reply. Then we just kinda stayed like that, me sitting with my head on his shoulder. Him patting my head. Both of us smiling. It was nice, and quiet too.

After what was about five minutes, although i do not have any concept of time, he leaned his head on top of mine and put his hand down on my shoulder. I suddenly felt a warmth rush through my body, heating my cheeks.

About another two minutes later, again no concept of time, i heard a few birds chirping outside. It was a nice calming melody. I decided to close my eyes for a bit. I was quite comfortable. I didn't know gojo had done the same.

I don't really remember how but... somehow i ended up sleeping and cuddling in gojo's arms. He sat half up against the headboard of my bed, and i was lying ontop of him (no no not in a sexual way you nasty😶) and he had his arms loosely wrapped around my waist. We were both asleep.

-----

Mature content warning

-----

-----

-----

He got on top of me and pinned me to the bed

"Heh your face is pretty gojo" I said as i placed my hand on his cheek. I let my finger trail his jawline and then i put my thumb over his lips. So soft. I bit my lip and he noticed.

"Can i taste them again? "

He just leaned closer and i took that sign and pulled him in. I pressed my lips against his. Hard and passionately.

"Fuck gojo"

"Hmmm"

"So goodd~"

This man, i don't think ill ever get enough of him.

I slid my tongue in his mouth and he seemed to have had the same idea meeting mine in the middle. We explored eachothers mouths thoroughly and god it tasted good. He just tasted like rasberries. I like rasberries. I moved my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and so did he us both sliding our hands under eachothers shirt. Gojo started kissing my neck.

"F- fuck... Right there.. Aahhh. Hmm"

"He sucked on my sweet spot like his life depended on it"

"So tasty. You might just taste better than my favorite sweet darlin~ he said in a raspy voice"

"Hmm ahh~ g-gojo hmm~ dont stop"

"Fuck, i couldn't even if i wanted to"

Thats when i tugged on his shirt signaling him to take it off, which he did.

Damn, he's like.. A god.. My eyes widened at the sight. I blushed.

"Like what you see huh"

I smirked. "Im going to have to get you a mirror after this if you're going to ask stupid questions like that gojo"

....

I got woken up by a knock on my door.

Haha the fuck did i just-

"Hey (y/n), you in there?" It was fushiguro. Most likely here to bring me food. Meanwhile i am apparently cuddling with the same man i just dreamed about in a way i shouldn't have.

Life works in a funny way.