chapter 21

A little while later we broke our kiss for air, obviously i was blushing like crazy. Surprisingly gojo was too. For a second we just look at eachother and smile. Not in an akward way, just out of happiness. Gojo then pulls me into a hug, and holds me tightly. I just lean into his hug and wrap my arms around his neck burrying my face into his chest. We then just sit there, holding eachother while the sunset's painting the scenery pretty colors. After a little while it started getting darker.

"We should probably go back, it will be dark soon. Besides we still haven't had dinner yet"

"Yeah you're right"

Gojo and i let go of eachother and we stood up, and i grabbed my stuff. Gojo took my empty hand in his while we were walking back. He did offer to carry it for me but i declined i can carry it perfectly fine myself anyway.

When we got back to jujutsu tech we decided that we would eat dinner together, since we both still needed to eat. I brought my stuff back to my room, while gojo tagged along to steal a cookie again.

"Gojo, i wanna beat you in mario kart"

"Im the best darling, id like to see you try tough"

After ordering our pizza we started the game up and played against eachother.

Lets say i absolutely demolished Gojo in mariokart.

"I told you this game is a SCAM"

Gojo put his head on mine, pouting.

"You're just upset because i beat you in mariokart"

Gojo gave me a glare.

"And by a lot of points too"

"Its a scaaaammm"

I pat his head.

"Sweetie i beat you multiple times... Its okay not to be the best at everything you know"

Gojo glared at me.

"But i am the strongest sorcerer, don't you forget that"

I smiled at him.

"Don't worry momo i know, im glad you are. I should probably go to bed soon though im getting tired"

"Stay and cuddle me pleaasseee?"

"I- uhm.. Another time, i don't want to sleep in my clothes and im too lazy to get my pjamas right now"

Gojo pouted.

"I don't care, you stay here and borrow my clothes if necessary. As long as you're here with me"

"Gojo really is should probably sleep in my own-"

"Pleaaassseee" he made puppy eyes.

"Fineee give me the clothes"

I held my hand out for him to put clothes in it. He immediately stood up and took a shirt and sport shorts out of his closet and handed them to me.

"Dude... These are gigantic"

Its true, gojo is VERY tall, not only that but he also has a a very well build body. And he often wears shirts that are a little wider. So imagine how big his clothes were on me. His shorts reached to over my knees and his shirt was like a dress, and hung off my right shoulder after i put it on. I had him turn around first which he conplained about, but eventually he listened and turned around.

"You can look now"

As soon as he did he chuckled and smirked.

"You look small in my clothes"

This time it was my turn to glare at him.

"Aren't you supposed to say 'you look good in my clothes' or maybe anything other than you look SMALL"

I pouted and crossed my arms.

"But you really do look small in my clothes, my shirt is like a dress on you"

He laughed making me more mad.

"Okay, okay fine... You look good in my clothes. Small but sexy. Good?"

"Good enough"

Gojo shamelessly took off his shirt showing his toned torso. I felt my cheeks heat up at the sight.

"A warning would've been nice"

"Im just changing into my sleeping clothes"

"Ill turn around"

"You know, you don't have too"

I turned around and told the guy to 'just change' which he then did. I suddenly felt gojos arms around my waist from behind and his head leaning onto mine.

"Im done now"

He let go and turned me around. He was still shirtless, and wearing some black sweatpants he was still wearing his glasses. I blushed once again.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah i do actually"

Gojos eyes widened for a second, he made an oh sound and then smirked at me.

"I like what i see too, but.."

Gojo took my hand and pulled me on his bed with him took off his glasses and wrapped his arms around me.

"I like this a lot too, just too bad i cant see much of you now hm"

I chuckled. He was being quite adorable.

"You can see me tomorrow, after we've had a proper amount of sleep"

I turned my head to look up at him, and planted a small kiss on his jaw.

"Darling you missed the spot"

"No i didn't"

"You did though" he pointed at his lips.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sleep first, kiss later"

As i was about to burry my face in his chest, he lifted up my chin and gave me a kiss on the lips. And another one.

"And for good measure"

Gojo kissed me again, this time longer and more passionate. We broke the kiss again.

"Goodnight gojo"

"Goodnight darling, and call me satoru when we're alone"

"I will"

We then fell asleep in eachothers arms.

A/n: im a LITTLE late w this chapter cause of work... But its here! Also whatpadd fucking deleted it while i was writing so i panicked and thought i had to rewrite but after a good 10 mins i was able to recover it. Thank god. Also ill be explaining y/ns cursed technique next chapter! Anyway i hope y'all liked it!