Movie Night\\V.H. (Requested)

Requested by multifan2022

It was yours and Vinnie's 5 month anniversary of being together and you guys didn't want to do much for it, so instead of going out to a fancy restaurant, Vinnie made dinner for the both of you. When you guys were done eating, he let you pick out a romantic R rated movie.

(*Which by the way it was 365 Days*)

Vinnie popped you guys a bag of popcorn to share as well. At the start of the movie Vinnie placed his hand on your inner thigh, making you squirm. "You ok baby girl?" He asks, in a soft tone. You nod, even though your completely turned on right now, because well Vinnie is hot as fuck. You then look each other straight in the eyes and before you guys knew it your making out with each other. "Fuck your so hot." You say, your breath becoming heavy.

"Baby we can't do it here, the boys could be home soon. Plus my room has more space." He says. "Who gives a fuck? We will be done before they walk in on us, and besides I need you." You reply. "Fuck it." He says, slowly pushing you onto the couch so your laying down. Y'all are already naked so he just thrusts into you with no warning. You wrap your arms around his neck, raking your nails down his back. "Oh my god." You moan. "Shelby I'm close." He groans. "Me too baby." You reply. You guys shower then go to bed.

The Next Day....

"VINNIE WHY IS THERE A WHITE STAIN ON THE COUCH!"

(Yeah so the end is Thomas finding the white spot on the couch and isn't happy about it 😂 Hope you all enjoyed my first Hype House Smut.)