Bitter Love\\ C.H. (Requested)

Requested by swagbabyyodaa I hope you like it ♥️😊

It was about 9pm, you were waiting for Chase to come home from being out at dinner with friends. He told you that he would be home at 9pm and he left around 5pm. He still isn't home. Just then you heard the door open and close, Chase was home. You get off the couch and cross your arms over chest, practically giving him a death stare. He walks into the living room with his eyes on his phone until he looks up and that's when he noticed you standing there looking at him. " Who are you texting?" You ask. "Ryland." He simply says, not feeling guilty. "Chase don't lie to me, tell me the goddamn truth." You replied, becoming frustrated with him. He stays silent, as you speak again. "Are you cheating on me?" You ask, breaking his silence. "What? No!" He says.

"CHASE I'M NOT PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE, YOUR TO SCARED TO ADMIT THAT YOUR IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAT ISN'T ME!" You scream, running upstairs to yours and Chase's shared room and slammed the door closed. He sighs, putting his phone down and goes upstairs. "Babe, look I'm sorry that I didn't answer you, I'm not cheating on you and I really was just texting Ryland. I love you and only you, your my human." He stated. You then open the door and hug him, jumping into his arms and smashing your lips to his, as he carries you into the room.

He closes the door, before laying you on the bed and taking his shirt off. By this point your shirt and sweatpants were already on the floor. "So what now?" You asked. "Well I'm gonna make it up to you by making you feel good." He said, smirking. He hovered over you, and started sucking on your neck, leaving hickeys all over you. Your breath hitches as you feel his warm, hot breath travel down your body. "Chase." You let out a small moan, as he starts to tease you. "Ahh Oh yes baby." You moan again, desperate for more of his touch. He spreads your legs open and slides his tongue into your entrance, making you sit forward and grip his hair as he continues.

You get in a doggy style position and Chase puts your hair in a ponytail before thrusting hard into you, pulling your hair at the same time. "Fuck Chase, Ah Oh My God." You moan as he thrusts faster. "Mm baby your so good." He groans. "Chase I'm gonna cum!" You moan out, before cumming all over his dick as he cums inside you. You both flop down on the bed, catching your breath. "That was so much fun." You say, kissing him. You guys go and shower before laying in bed and falling asleep in each other's arms.