Midnight Bite\\ C.H.

You and Chase were cuddling in bed watching The Vampire Diaries, when you heard light snores coming from beside you. You thought it was Nick, but nope they were coming from Chase. You keep watching the show, until Chase slowly woke up. He put his lips on your neck and began sucking, making you throw your head back.

You bite down on your lip hoping Chase wouldn't notice, however he did and it turned him on. "Let's go to the kitchen and do this there, so we don't wake up Nick." He said, as you take his hand and follow him downstairs to the kitchen. He sits you down on the counter, so your facing him. "Your so fucking beautiful." He says, before nibbling your ear. "Are you ready?" He asks. "I want you." You reply. "Stand up." He instructs.

You stand up, as he lowers himself down to your legs. He picks you up, and lays you down on the counter, but this time he doesn't hesitate. He loves to tease you so much, he loves when you go insane for him. He licks your entrance, making you arch your back. "CHASE!" You moan, as he stops teasing you. You guys then go into the living room to cuddle, falling asleep in the silence, and not even bothering to wake Chase up when he snores.