Hot Tub Date\\C.H. (Requested)

Requested by XxSquishyMallowxX Hope You Like It

It was a beautiful afternoon in LA California, You and Chase decided to stay at a hotel for a weekend and went straight to the hot tub as soon as you guys arrived. As you were getting your bathing suit on, Chase started drooling over how hot you were. "Damn baby." He said, biting his lip. "Save it for after the hot tub." You replied. "Fine." He said, pouting his lips making you kiss him.

You guys then head down to the Hot Tub and then when you sat down beside him, you tried to tease him but that didn't work. "I thought you said that you didn't want to do this until we get back in our room." He said, with a smirk. "I need you now." You whisper, as Chase stands up. He picks you up bridal style and carries you upstairs to your hotel room, unlocking the door. He opens the door and starts harshly kissing you until you fall backwards onto the bed.

He strips you, before stripping himself. He then teases you by grabbing a vibrator and turning it on full speed, before putting it on your clit. "Mm Chase." You moan, lightly as Chase gives up on the vibrator and gets down to business. You grab a hold onto the sheets knowing what was coming next. He slides into you slowly, before thrusting hard into you. "AHH! CHASE!" You moan loudly as he covers your mouth, making your moans muffled. He then pulls out and flips you over, as he spanks your ass. You let out a moan, before Chase grabs your hair in his fist and helps you get in the doggy style position.

He then stands up and spreads his legs apart, lining himself up with your entrance, before actually slamming his dick into you full force. Your breath hitches as you feel another spank across your ass. "Oh Fuck!" Chase moans, feeling the sensation coursing through his body as he makes you feel good. "Ah, Oh My God Chase! Right there baby Uh!" You Moan. "Fuck Y\N I'm so close!" Chase groans, throwing his head back.

He lets you cum all over him, and pulls out to let you suck him off. He sits on the edge of the bed, as you kneel in front of him, begging to deep throat his dick. "Mm fuck." He groans in pleasure. "You like that baby boy?" You ask, as you stop. He nods and signals for you to continue. You continue and it isn't long before you gag and feel his warm cum, shoot to the back of your throat. You swallow, as he licks your lips, that turned into a heated make out session for about 15 minutes. After that, you guys shower and go to bed falling asleep in his arms.