You Become Dominant\\ M.S. (Requested)

Requested By thatsmegenesis  I hope you like it.♥️

It was around 1:00 in the morning, you were sitting on the couch waiting for Michael to come home. You weren't happy with him cause he never told you where he was going to be when he left or even bothered to text or call you to say that he was going to be late. A few minutes pass before you jump at the sound of the front door opening, indicating that Michael was home.

You get up from the couch with your arms crossed, standing in front of him. "Heyyyy Baby!" He slurred. "Don't Hey Baby Me Michael!" You say, raising your voice a little. Ryland then walks in drunk as hell, so you had a pretty good idea of where they were. You then saw Tayler and you saw that he was perfectly fine. "Um Tayler, where were you guys tonight?" You asked. "I wasn't with them at Bryce's party, Griffin called me and said Michael and a few others got drunk and I just so happened to be their designated driver." Tayler replied. "Ok." Was all you simply said before dragging Michael upstairs to his room.

Once you close the door, you walk over to Michael and push him onto the bed. "Don't move." You instructed, walking over to a drawer and taking out a pair of handcuffs. You walk back over to Michael and start handcuffing his wrists to the bed post. You then get interrupted and hear a knock on the bedroom door. You get up off the bed and walk over to the door, rolling your eyes when you see who it was. "What do you want Calvin?" You asked, feeling annoyed. "Ryland needs water and aspirin, he's passed out right now but he's gonna need it later. Do you have some?" He asks. "I can give you a couple of aspirin for him but you might need to ask Chase for water though." You replied.

As Calvin left, you closed the door and blindfolded Michael. You then straddled him and started to roughly kiss him, biting his lip in the process. You then start to tease him by riding him, and start to palm him through his boxers. "Mm, oh fuck baby." Michael moans, as you look satisfied at your work so far. You loved when he was like this, it was the only time he would let you be the in control. You slide your hand down his boxers and begin to pump his dick. "Ah! Fuck!" Michael groans, as you pull down his boxers and begin to suck on his dick. You grin, as he starts begging you to stop. You however don't stop until you feel his warm cum hit the back of your throat, swallowing and licking your lips as you get up and uncuff his wrists.

You and Michael just lay in bed for a bit before showering. After you guys showered, you got in bed and curled up beside Michael as the two of you cuddled and fell asleep.