Yacht\\ M.S.

It was a sunny afternoon and Michael rented a yacht for the whole day, meaning during the night too. When night time came around that's when things became steamy. He pushed you onto the bed and started to finger you, putting his lips on yours. "Fuck baby girl, your so tight." He groans. He then takes his fingers out and then slides down his jeans and boxers, forcing you to suck on his dick. "Oh Fuck! Mm baby girl just like that." He moans, as you deep throat his dick and going faster. He then cums in your mouth as you feel his warm liquid hit the back of your throat. "Mm." You say, swallowing his cum.

You then get on your hands and knees. Michael spanks you, before pounding into you. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk." He groans. "God Michael! I'm gonna cum!" You moan. "Don't Cum yet." He moaned out. You accidentally squirt as he continues to pound you, which makes him spank you twice as hard. "UH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH YEAH!RIGHT THERE BABY! MM! UH UH! OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!" You moaned. "Not until your screaming my name." He groans. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! MICHAEL I'M GONNA CUM!" You scream. "Cum for me baby." He groans, slowing down his thrusts. He quickly pulls out after cumming inside you and starts jerking off eventually cumming on your stomach.

You guys go and shower before cuddling with each other for the night.