No Male Virgins Allowed\\P.H. (Requested)

A\N ~ So this is based off a Hype House inside Joke where Calvin is still a virgin. I love Calvin and all the Hype House so yeah hope you enjoy this it was requested by my best friend multifan2022

You and Patrick were cuddling, bored out of your mind. "What do you wanna do tonight babe?" He asks. "Let's have a movie night tonight." You reply. "Ok, pick out three movies." He says. You pick out three of your fave Disney Channel movies, which are: Cloud 9, Starstruck, and Cadet Kelly.

By the time you get to the third movie things start to get heated. "Fuck I love you." He says, pinning you to the bed, and taking at least your shirt off. Leaving you in just your bra. He then turns off the tv and puts on a random playlist to set the mood. The first song that played on shuffle was 100 Rounds by Tayler Holder.

He then smashes his lips to yours, making you moan his name in between breaths. "Shh baby girl, you have to quiet down. We don't need Calvin or the rest of the house to hear us." He says. You nod, as he slams into you with no time to adjust. "Hey guys, I made Chicken nugs if you want som.-" Calvin says, getting cut off at the sight. "What the fuck dude! Get Out! Your A Virgin and No Virgins Allowed!" Patrick yells, as Calvin covers his eyes and leaved the room.

You giggle, as he hovers over you, leaving kisses on your body. "Now, where were we?" He asks, with a smirk.