Mile High Club\\ V.H.

You and Vinnie were on a flight back home to LA after visiting Hawaii. You saw that Vinnie had fallen asleep and you noticed that he also had a boner. Without waking him up to tell him, you decided to help him. You decided to pull his pants down a bit and began sucking on his hard dick. "Mm, Baby." You look up and see that Vinnie had woken up. He then pulls up his pants, grabs your hand and takes you to the bathroom, locking the door so people can see that the bathroom is occupied.

Vinnie strips you out of your bra, shirt and pants. He then grabs your panties in his teeth and pulls them off, before eating you out. "VINNIE! OH FUCK!" You moan. "Shh, not so loud baby girl." Vinnie says in a deep tone. "I want you inside me Vinnie I can't help it." You reply. Vinnie pushes you against the wall, forcing your lips to touch his and making them move in sync with each other. "Jump." He says as you jump, wrapping your legs around his waist. He starts thrusting into you, sending you into a sensational overdrive.

"I'm going to keep going until I get you screaming my name." He groans. "Just keep fucking me. I need you to make me cum like no other girl has." You say between moans. Vinnie thrusts faster than before. "UGH FUCK VINNIE!, I'M GONNA CUM!" You moan. "Not my name baby." Vinnie groans, continuing to thrust. "FUCK DADDY I'M GONNA CUM!" You moan twice as loud, and with that he cums inside you, before pulling up his boxers and his pants. He helps you put your clothes back on and holds your hand as you guys both walk out of there like nothing even happened.