Late Night Shenanigans\\T.P. (Requested)

Requested By Ellie6446

It was 12:30AM, you and Thomas  were still up downstairs with Michael, Chase, Nick, Ryland, Alex, Kouvr, Calvin and Patrick, while the others were in bed asleep. "Can I talk to you for a second, Ellie?" Thomas asked, pulling you aside. "Sure." You reply, giggling. "Were you really trying to tease me out there in front of them?" He asks, as you nod smirking at him.

"Ok well, I have 5 rules that you need to follow, if you don't follow them, you get punished. Rule 1 is No eye rolling, if you do I will bend you over my knee or the bed and you will get spanked. Rule 2 is if I tell you to do something, you do it. If you disobey this rule you will be handcuffed to the bed. Rule 3 is don't moan until I say or let's just say you won't be able to walk for a week. Any questions so far, before we continue?" He asks, as you stay silent.

"Great, Rule 4 is use your safe word or I won't stop." He states. "What's my safe word?" You ask. "Your safe word is red, now remember it." He instructs. "Yes sir." Your reply. "Great, now my last rule is your only allowed to call me daddy in the bedroom, if I hear it at all when we aren't in the bedroom then you will be punished twice as much and I'll be super rough with you." He states, as you try and take that all in.

You guys walk back into the living room and sit down, Thomas putting his hand on your thigh making you suffer. "You like that baby girl?" Thomas whispers, as you nod. "Daddy stop." You moan out. He then stops, carries you upstairs to the bedroom, and shuts the door behind him.

A\N ~ By this point everyone was in bed asleep except you and Thomas of course 😏

"Why do you define me?" He asks, as he notices that you rolled your eyes at him. He pulls you towards him, kneeling so he can bend you over. He slides off your panties and pulls up your dress, before spanking your ass hard. You feel your breath hitch as you receive one of your punishments. "I'm going to ask you again. Why do you define me?" He asks again. "Because I can." You say, with attitude.

He grabs you, and roughly puts you on the bed. He handcuffs you to the bed, before forcefully slamming into you with no mercy. "Fuck Thomas!" You moan, as he thrusts harder. "Fuck your so tight baby girl." He groans. "Oh Thomas, don't stop!" You moan again. "I'm so close! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" You both moan out, making you both cum at the same time. You guys catch your breath, before showering and going to bed. The only thing was Thomas snoring.

The Next Morning...

You and Thomas go downstairs and noticed Chase, Ryland, and Nick sitting at the counter eating breakfast in the kitchen. They start laughing as they stare at you. "What?" You ask. "Well we heard you and Thomas last." Chase stated. "Yeah it was something like... 'Oh Thomas, Oh Fuck!" Nick and Ryland add as they both laugh, making you roll your eyes at the three of them.