100 Rounds\\T.H.

You and Tayler were at a party, just grinding on each other and enjoying each other's company. "Come to the bathroom with me." He says. You follow him to the bathroom as he closes the bathroom door behind you. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask, as he puts a finger to your lips. "Shh, don't speak." He replies.

A\N~ Tayler is extremely drunk here and they are in a bedroom that has a bathroom in it for those of you wondering haha😆😄.

He then pulls your pants down to your ankles and starts teasing you through your panties. "Fuck Tayler." You moan, as he starts fingering you. "Oh My God!" You moan. You lean forward, begging for him to continue. He automatically stops just to piss you off, before lightly placing you on the bed, leaving soft kisses down your body. He then slowly starts to  take off your panties, kissing your entrance, before slamming into you full force. "Uh Tayler!" You moan, making him smirk. "You feel so tight baby girl, loosen up for daddy." He grunts.

You throw your head back, arching your back as you continue to moan. Tayler made you a moaning mess. "Cum for me baby." Tayler groans. You both came, catching your breath. You guys shower together, before curling up in bed and falling asleep for the night.

Hype House Smuts (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें