Dinner Date\\C.H.

You and Chase had been invited to go out to dinner with the rest of the Hype House and Chase was waiting for you to get ready. "Y\N! Are you ready yet?" Chase called, from downstairs. Just then you came downstairs wearing this...

Chase eyes you up and down, slowly getting turned on by your outfit

Chase eyes you up and down, slowly getting turned on by your outfit. You smile at him as you both walk outside to his car, making Chase know that your doing this for him.

*Time Skip To The Restaurant*

You guys sit down and talk until your food comes. Once your done eating he pays the bill and you guys head out to the car, and as you go to sit down he starts teasing you, making you wet as fuck. "Chase, fuck. Not here." You moan. "We can start here, and then I can take you home and fuck you harder." He says, making you bite your lip, which also turns him on. He starts to finger you with two fingers, making you overstimulate to the point where you came. Chase kitty licks the pre-cum, before driving you guys home.

Time Skip To Home ...

You guys make out all the way up to the bedroom, before closing the bedroom door. It's not long before your clothes were on the floor and you were straddling Chase's waist. He thrusts his hips full force, making you bounce on his dick. "Oh fuck Chase." You moan, making him go faster. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" You moan loudly this time. "Fuck your so good baby, mmh I'm so close." He groans. "Daddy I'm gonna cum." You moan. "Do it." Chase replies, releasing his liquids into your body. "So how was that?" Chase asks, as you smile. "I should tease you and turn you on more often." You say smirking, and leaving a kiss on his lips.