Chapter 7 - his name is Rick Grimes Junior

A/N:
I know I'm spelling Siddiq's name wrong I'm sorry. And also- this is the most personal chapter I've maybe ever written and it's definitely a first!! Bare with me!
-Ry

6 months later...

"Isabella!" Daryl slammed his fists on the door as Michonne and I played with Judith, who colored her family picture.
"I'll get it." Michonne nods.
"Thank you." I whispered.

"What, Daryl." Michonne leaned on the door frame, blocking his view from me as I struggled to stand, holding my belly. "Stay here, Judith." I smiled.

"Okay mommy." She nods.

"I haven't seen Isabella in months. Everyone wants to know why we can't see her." Daryl asks.
"Remember the day when you went to her and asked why she was sick? Well, you were right to be concerned. Now leave." She glared, "She's on bed rest."

Daryl kicks the door open, "Isabella!" He yelled.

I hobbled my way to the kitchen, going to closet as I held my stomach I grabbed a large coat, putting it on I covered myself.

"Daryl Dixon!!" Michonne screamed, trying to grab him.

"Isabella Grimes where are you!" He yelled.

"Hi Daryl." I smiled, leaning against the frame in the hallway.
He paused, Michonne eyed me cautiously.

"Oh god are you okay?" His voice cracks as he tried to keep his composure he swiftly walked over to me.

I button up the large coat, stepping back, "Uh- Daryl-" I cleared my throat as he tried to hug me.

"What's going on?!" He asks, his voice pitched higher in worry, "What's wrong with you!"

I ran my hand through my long hair stressfully, "Daryl please-"

"Do you have that sickness again? Like back at the prison? Do you have cancer? What is wrong!" He exclaimed, standing inches from me.

"Daryl goodness stop!" Michonne grabs his arm, "I deserve to know why my friend is sick! She doesn't look sick! Goodness she's glowing in perfect health! What are you hiding from me for 4 months!" He screamed.

I stepped back, holding my stomach. "Daryl.."

"Please!" He cried, "You hardly are outside for me to ask you!"

"I'm pregnant." I tell him. "I didn't want anyone to know because if I did no one would want me looking for... Rick..." I hesitated, covering my face, "I stopped looking 4 months ago when I started dipping down, every side effect hit me and- if it wasn't bad I'd still be looking. I've never been deep into this so I asked Michonne to help me." I explained.

"She wasn't lying to you about me being sick, though." I nodded.
"... You are sick? In a way?" He asks.

"Her immune system is terrible. We're not doctors and Siddiq doesn't know either why she has a terrible immune system right now. She can go outside she just, well, she'd rather keep this under the radar. If people knew she was this vulnerable and constantly sick, they wouldn't want her being leader till her pregnancy was over." Michonne nods.

"So we don't want you to tell people that I have a bad immune system, okay?" I asked, "Please."

Daryl hugs me briefly, nodding, "Everyone is missing you." He says swiftly immediately getting out of the house.

Michonne helps me take the coat off, hanging it back in the closet. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are flushed." She asks.

"I was having Braxton contractions." I said, holding my stomach. "I might still be having them."

Grimes - TWD finale [ 3 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara