Chapter 10 - ill make you bleed

"Leave me be." I hissed, holding my side, "I can stitch it myself!"

The whisperer grabbed my hands, twisting them and pulling them off the blades handle.

I groaned loudly, "careful!"
The whispered simply scowled at me, grabbing their own knife and cutting my shirt above the blade.
"Stop it!" I yelled, "Thats too high! Your going too-"

Beta grabs my hair, pulling it back as he knelt behind me. I cried, grabbing his hand firmly, in which his didn't budge.

"Everyone here doesn't care." He growled quietly in my ear, "Alpha doesn't care."

"It is an invasion of privacy." I panted, gritting my teeth.
"You shouldn't care. You might die anyway." He threatened.

I shut my mouth, breathing sharply and shallowly. My head held back my Betas hand, his breathe on my long hair.

"You'll be like us."
"Shut up." I growled to him, "I have a family."
"So did our Alpha." Beta whispered, "She killed her husband for safety."

My breath hitched, feeling the whisperers hand on my blade, they smiled, looking at Beta.

"No games, we want her alive." He glared.

The whisperer nodded, tightening it hands across the blades handle. With a single pull, the object down below my ribs was pulled out.

Before I could react, Betas hand slaps over my mouth, I gasp, violently breathing through my nose it felt like I couldn't breathe. I was going to freak out even more.

"We don't scream. We don't yell. We are quiet for protection of our home." He smiled, "Learn to keep the pain in."

I slammed my fist on the grass next to me. Slamming my head on the tree behind me.

My eyes quickly opened in pain.

They are shoving leafs in my stab wound.

"NO!" I screamed on his hand, biting it he groans, releasing me I sat up. Kicking the whisperer in the chin, knocking them backward off me.

I wheezed, sitting up I held my side. About to stand but Beta stands before me.

He waited for me to stand so he can just force me back down.

I quickly lean down to grab my blade, but he grabs my hair again. And with one hand he restrained my bladed hand.

I coughed, grabbing his hand.
"I'll cut your long blonde locks off you witch." He growled.

"Calm down, Beta." Alpha walks over, her hands in her pockets. "I'd like her to get fixed so I can cut her magic hair." She smiled, "Sounds like fun to me."

"Don't touch my hair!" I screamed, "Don't touch me! Don't shove leafs in my wounds! I'll get infected!" I cried.

Beta shoves me on my knees, holding my head as Alpha takes my health into her hands. She grabs a chunk of wood from the tree, grabbing her knife she calmly peels it off. Sap dripping down onto the grass.

"Hold still." She nods, letting the sap drip onto her hands she smothers it all over my wound.

I cried, throwing my head back and forth in pain. She simply hums a tune in response, wrapping it.

"Daniella, hand my the knife." She called, immediately, a knife was summoned into her hand.

"Beta, hold her head." Alpha nods.
"Yes alpha." He nodded, pressing his fingers into my head he keeps it still.

"No!" I growled.
She grabs my hair, pulling it she held the knife against it, "this will feel funny." She nods.

"Why!" I yelled, "Why cut my hair and do this!"

"I want to make a point outta you." Alpha smiled, and in one cut, she starts to cut my hair, chopping it in short chunks.

I suck it up, biting my tongue.

I won't let them make a point out of me.

-

"Get up." Beta growled, letting go of my head.

I don't dare touch or feel my head. If I do it will throw me off my game, hopefully I have a decent plan that I haven't thought about...

I remanded silent, I want them to think I'm scared straight.

"Isabella... Last time I saw you you had two children of yours walking around. How are they?" Alpha smiled, the whisperers gathering around us in a circle.

"Fine." I replied simply.
"None of the two died?"
"No."

She smiled, "I like you, Isabella. You run the show pretty good over back at ya place."
I kept my eyes to the ground.
"Isabella, I want you to know something. Since clearly you are acting afraid." She glared, grabbing my face, "I will make you bleed, sister, I'll make you beg for mercy." She hissed, grabbing her blade, "I know you don't want to leave your kids in adoption, or should I say to another parent."

I spit, hitting her in the eye, "Shut your trap you ancient southern wet hen." I growled, "If you kill me I bet your fine horse that you'll be the one begging for mercy."

She smiled crazily, her hand that held the blade shook in frustration. "You make me crave your blood, Isabella. I want to hold it in my hands." She smiled, "I want her to lay on the ground, Beta." She tells him.

He kicks my knees, sending me on the ground. I don't move. If I struggle the time out of this place will be harder.

"Your pretty, your boyfriend tell you that recently?" She says, kneeling next to my head.
"He's-" I cleared my throat, "He's missing."

"Oh! What a shame!" She smiled, "Guess I'll leave a scar for him."

My eyes got wider, I grabbed her hand. "Get that blade out of my face you wet dog." I glared.

"Ooh! She's feisty!" She laughed loudly, grabbing my hand with her other one and dragging the tip of the blade across my skin under my ribs in letters.

I cried, about to sit up but Beta was once again there. He grabs my shoulders, shoving me on the ground.

I squeeze my eyes shut, biting my tongue.

"You are a difficult one aren't ya?" Alpha smiled, "How do you like the scar... Deserter? I think the word fits with who I think you are." She smiled.

I panted, my blood dripping down my side, "W-Who do you think I am?"

Alpha smirked, dragging her finger in my blood, "Someone who lets others down, someone who will never regain who they once were and will drag everyone they love down with them."

"You don't know that." I panted, "You onl-"

She cuts me off, "Isabella, you lucky I wrote these words small enough only someone who knew you well enough could point it out. It the word is the size of your pointer finger, and someone would have to lift your shirt up." she glared.

"Beta. Grab the sticks." She smiled, letting her blade go back into its holder, "If she is strong enough, I'll let her go."