Goals and Dreams Part 1

"And then the world was covered by deep, deep darkness. Just when the demon tried to destroy the world, a brave mage appeared. The brave mage fought the demon to bring dawn back to the world. Finally, he defeated the demon. The mage light shone even so brightly upon the whole world. The long, long night had come to an end. This was the dawn of our world. And so, the mage was dubbed as the wizard king and became a legend. And they all lived happily ever after." Sister Lily is currently reading them a book about the first wizard king, Astallia liked listening to it because of the good deeds the wizard king had done but, she then noticed how Yuno's eyes sparks with such awe and admiration by listening. She turned to look at sister and asked "Sister, does the wizard king still exist?" Astallia looked at Yuno briefly before turning back to Sister. "Yes. The title of "Wizard King" has been passed down through many generations. They have been protecting us with their magic."

"It's because of the Wizard King that the Clover Kingdom is so peaceful" she added as she closed the book she had read them. Yuno is still in a daze when she turned her attention to him. "Yuno" she called him to get his attention. Yuno finally snaps at his dreamy thoughts and looked at her "Yes Astallia?" asked to her back, she answered him by asking him a question "Yuno, the Wizard King is so cool, right?" Yuno smiled at her sweetly and agreed to her wholeheartedly with a nod. Astallia grabbed Yuno's hand and intertwined it with hers and turned to Sister Lily to bid their goodbye "Sister, thanks for the story. We better get going now. Let's go Yuno".

They walk through the road, hands still intertwined as Astallia begins to be lost in her thoughts. 'Yuno begins to change since around the time she unlocked her powers, he's still a little shy, clumsy and scared but he doesn't cry so often as before' she was suddenly back at reality when Yuno asked her a shocking question "Do you think I can be as strong as the Wizard King, Astallia?" she looked at her side and sees Yuno, head looking down while his other hand tightly clench his necklace. She may not see Yuno's expression, but she could tell that Yuno's serious about his question. She doesn't really understand but answered him confidently "I don't just think so Yuno. I know so. But what made you asked that? it just that it's surprised me" she then remembered Sister's words that there are still Wizard King that exist and asked again "Would you like to be the Wizard King, Yuno?"

Yuno flitch a bit, like his uncertain but, "It's just that I wanted to be like that, helping and saving people. I wanted to be strong just like you Astallia, and I want to help everyone here to be able to eat delicious food and wear nice clothes. Don't you want that as well?" They both didn't noticed they have reached the Demon Skull and now they are both facing each other.

She answered him honestly "I have thought about it of course. But I thought to myself is it really the answer I'm looking for? I fell like there is more I should do not just by helping but I still don't know what it is" she said as she looked at the gloomy sky above them as she continued "But don't worry Yuno, once I know my answer I would tell you immediately okay. So for now you should focus on how and what kind of Wizard King you want, we won't want a crybaby Wizard King, you know" and she laughed heartedly. Yuno looked like a very red tomato because of Astallia's remark but soon laugh with her. The two of them continue to laugh without care in the world as they freely enjoy their time. 'For now, I would enjoy myself and won't dwell on my thought for now because I know, I'll find it. My purpose in life." Astallia thought as she looked up to the statue of the First Wizard King smiling while holding her golden four-leaf clover necklace that she always kept hidden in her dress.

Another year had passed since Astallia had her magics, while she had understood how her light magic work's she still struggles with her other ability, she decided to call it anti magic because it cancels magic if she coats it with it. Like for example is when she holds a stick and she coats it with her anti magic, then the stick now can nullify magics but when she lets go of the stick then the effect will vanish. The whole village always looked at her with such awe faces not only because her light magic is a rare attribute, but she had another one. Looks of admiration always shoots at her way, she's the pride of Hage Village. Despite her being a seven year old child she's already being looked up as someone who achieved great glory.

As for Yuno, he did really change, and he had unlocked his wind magic and it's powerful too like hers but he still struggles controlling it so he's still at doing basic spells but that's only for now, because once he had the right motivation and confidence in him, she's sure Yuno will achieved his dream of becoming the Wizard King someday.

Astallia really took advantage of her light magic, she did more helping by working not only from Hage Village but also the other villages across the forbidden realm, to even some places at the common realm. During does times she met a lot of people and of course befriended them but she also had witnessed many discriminations of the nobles who looked down at them as if they were insects that would dirty their clothes. As well as discrimination of even commoners to those who are weaker than them especially those with almost non existing mana. One of the situations she had encountered is when a teenage girl was being backstab by her friends because she barely had mana and she needs to borrow others magic. She wanted to comfort her but she'd been rejected because the girl said to her that she won't understand her since unlike her she possessed an amazing deal of mana. Astallia can only stay at her spot while the girl leaved. 'In this Kingdom were Magic is everything for people like that girl, Life is so unfair' but at situations like this, she can't offer any help.

A/N: So this is only half of the chapter three and I thought it's too long for a single chapter so I decided to cut it and make it as two parts. I'll be updating the next part tomorrow. I don't know if you recognized the teenage girl, I just used her as an example. I've changed quite some thing from the anime/manga here like Asta's lines I've given it to Yuno, but I hope you still read this story of mine. Thank You.
I forgot to say that at the beginning of the chapter they're six years old.