Sword, Capital and Magic Knights Captains

Since getting their grimoires Asta and Yuno had been busy preparing for the Magic Knights Examination that would be held a few months from now, but they still didn't forget to do their usual routine of helping around, but they don't stay for too long because they need to train more now. Asta have been greatly improving with the help of Lucie. With Lucie she is able to level up her Light Magic more but even Lucie can't really know what to do with her second attribute that she once called it as anti-magic but looking at the grimoire, it is written as Shield Magic, but she can't help but thought "Shield? But, why is it not forming like, V or something...but," Asta suddenly remembers, "Come to think of it, one time Nash throw a fire spell before but it disappeared before it gets to me, I thought it was just him but it happened many times, even Yuno can't land an attack on me. So, it was an anti-magic shield protecting me."

A/N: Please think it as mana skin, her shield magic serves as a mana skin so even if she is attack using magic it won't affect her but if it's a physical weapon or even a stick from a tree it would hit her. I'll be explaining more later on. So it realy is an Anti-magic shield but over the years she discovered that she can coat an object with anti-magic and that object would be an anti-magic weapon but contact is needed so this is the limitation I set for Astallia, unlike the Asta, his swords were anti-magic main is Astallia is the Anti-magic.

Lucie listened to her "But, your shield magic only works on magic attack?" Asta nodded "Yes, when I hold a knife one time, I got hurt, well it was normal but now that I think about it, Yuno told me about it, it was weird, I don't get hurt when magic is involved, but it's different if it is physically made."

"Well, there is just something I don't get, you never really felt that you activated it right? So why can you use it unconsciously...it does not make sense, but if my hunch is correct then..." Lucie looked at Asta, her eyes looked really distant like she's really thinking this through. Asta's confused face made Lucie finally speaks her mind, "I think your mother used a forbidden spell on you, You told me that your father uses Light Attribute as well as you then maybe your mother have the same Shield Magic as yours then the reason you are protected is because of your mother." As Lucie continues to explain to her, Asta can't help but feel something stirred in her heart, so her mother did everything she could for her. Asta clenched her treasured necklace as tears falls from her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The location they choose to train is in the demon skull, it was the perfect place for them, it's quiet and nobody really comes here so no one would see the chibi version of Lucie and freaks out. Well, speaking of Lucie, since it was the first time she'd been in their world she thought she would met interesting wizards, well there's Yuno, but what Lucie encountered made her have a bad impression on humans. That humans are impudent bastards, power hungry idiots with the exemption of few. When they were on their way back to the church, they were cornered by, what surprised Asta is that they are the same one who mocked them at the Tower before and they mocked them again that they are not worthy of having four-leaf clover grimoires but another one joined the drama, introduced himself as Revchi, once a Magic Knight but got kicked out.

A/N: Revchi's Magic is Chain Magic, his creation magic: binding iron chain restricts magic and movement.

Too bad for him, Asta was his opponent, even if his creation magic restrains the use of magic and movement as he uses his Chain Magic on Asta, it suddenly disappears which shocked him, "What happened to my chains?" but he had no time to contemplate what was happening because Yuno attack him with his Wind Magic. "Don't touch Asta." He coldly said to Revchi as he falls to the ground, knockout. "Tsk, I only slept for a while and humans became more unbearable than before. (That for a while is actually 500 years) But, I know that there are human that are different. Uy, Yuno, I trust you would always protect this cute and innocent Asta." Lucie said as she points her tiny hands to Asta. "Yes, Don't worry I'll do anythind to protect her." Yuno replied to her while noticeably that his voice and eyes became gentler and he looked at Asta while saying those words, Asta looked away while blushing. Lucie at the side is nodding her head as if she approves.