Royal meets Royal

That evening Asta was showed to her room by Vanessa, and what surprises Asta was that she had her own room now, this is a first. "Sorry it's a bit dusty, we did not clean the unused rooms. I'll help you" Vanessa apologized to her but Asta reassured her "It's okay Vanessa-san. I can clean by myself so thank you but I'll be alright." Vanessa then smiled at her and said "Okay if you insist, then I'll be going, sleep early, okay?" with an okay from Asta she then leaves her to get to her own room.

"My goodness..." Lucie pops up again and murmured while she looked around the room that Asta will be living from now on. "It's alright Lucie, come on, let's clean before sleeping." Asta said while looking at Lucie that she knew is not approving of the place. While Asta cleans Lucie remembers "Are you gonna write letters to send to the church?" Then only when Asta remembers "Oh I forget. Thank for reminding me."

Lucie just sighed "Just write tomorrow early, after cleaning sleeps, you had an exhausting day, go rest. Surely your father is also waiting for you and will be asking you many questions and details." Asta hearing what Lucie said about her father laughed "He would surely be." It's only been a while but Lucie had gaps her's, Yuno's and even her father's attitudes and personalities which amazed Asta. With that they slept.

"How unfortunate, that this room is wasted on you." Yuno was not affected of what he said, he knows what the nobles would have this reaction towards him, Yuno just need to prove himself sooner, and then he'll eat his words. They talk briefly before his senior left his room. Yuno went to the table and touch it with his left hand and looked out the window where the moon is clearly seen. Yuno is in deep thought, until now the fact that he's away from Asta for too long still hasn't sink in. 'Contain it. Contain it.'

He's gonna be the the Wizard King and help Asta change this kingdom for the people and for a better life of those important to them. For now, they both don't have that power, to change this discrimination, but sooner or later it will change. With his and Asta's power together they'll surely be standing at the Top. Right now, he needs to endure everything and he'd be rewarded later.

Asta woke up really energize and in a very good mood. Yesterday, she took the Magic Knights Exam and was able to pass with flying colors and now she is officially a Magic Knight with her black bull robe as proof of her accomplishment. She can't wait to officially start working.

On the other hand, she felt lonely, even if she has Lucie and Nero, but today is the very first time that she and Yuno have been separated for this long. Before, they would be separated when doing jobs that could be done faster if they do it separately and they have been together since the day they were both left at the church's doorstep. They even sleeps, at the same room...but in separate beds. So everytime she woke up she'd always see Yuno's face in the morning, and always the one she first greets a good morning.

Asta put her clenched fist on the heart at it ache, she can't help but be sad. Yuno is not no longer the face she'll always see upon waking up, his beautiful features that look so peaceful when he sleeps but when he's awake he hardly shows he's expression outside but it's different from her. Asta knows that she's special to Yuno and Yuno to her but they both still don't know where this is even going, they act as they want and let it stay that way, even if they are both always called a couple they never denied or confirm because even they are still not sure themselves.

She even had the guts to say all those things to Yuno for him not to regret his decision of choosing the Golden Dawn but now she felt the same way Yuno felt but much later.

Asta slaps her cheeks hard that they turned red, as she calmed herself down and thought, now that they have chosen their own paths, they can no longer turn back, only move forward. With conviction, she would now focus on the what's in front of her and cross paths with Yuno again later, they are both magic knights for sure they would meet again soon.