Black Bulls Squad Part 2

"Asta...I think...our powers malfunctioned..." Lucie dramatically said as she can't believe the mess in front of her. Asta's new squad mates are currently scattered in the lounge a little girl is eating too much, a guy getting angry and shooting about Marie something, a big guy smoking at the side, and two dudes fighting each other and a drunk witch. "AAAAAHHHHHH...I might have been too crazy." She deadpan. 'What is this Asta, what have we done to ourselves? It seems the title worst squad live up to its name huh?' Asta is still processing in front of her while Lucie turns her little self to Yami, while Yami just laugh at them, "well, regretting it now?" Lucie would not admit it so she answered "Of course...not...but at this rate where not getting anywhere." 'Calm down Lucie...there is still time, hope they would not attack too soon. Lumiere you should pray that things work out for us or else...' "Listen you might be the captain but, I'll do something about this...this...craziness."

"Hoo...and how would you do that? We're the worst right? It hard to tame them." Yami said nonchalantly. Lucie looked proudly at him "Asta is my weapon...Her charisma is heavenly. No one can resist her. Even she doesn't really know." She whispered so Asta wouldn't hear. "Any way shouldn't you introduce us to them. Asta really wanted to be friend with them already." Asta looked at Lucie, embarrassed, Asta hurriedly said "Lucie, stop it, it's embarrassing..." while Yami laughed. "It's okay kid. Don't sweat it. Ahem Ahem..." and suddenly and his voice became scary and shouted "All of you, Stop breaking everything." And slams him fist on the whole. "What, he said stop breaking everything but he created even a bigger hole in the wall." Asta didn't expect that but she doesn't really see anything wrong there and thinks it cool but Lucie don't want to associate with this people. "Asta, I'm tired already...you handle them okay. I'll just see you tomorrow. Goodluck." With that Lucie ditched Asta to escape reality.

Asta panicked, but she has no time to react because the squad members upon seeing their captain's return flocked to him like baby chicks welcoming the mother. Good thing Asta have a nice got out of the way before she'd be crushed. While the member all bombared him with questions which he just laughed at but, he said "But, you need to shut up." As all the members feel the wrath of the captain they apologized. "Well, we have another new member today, Kid, introduced yourself."

Suddenly all eyes are on her, 'Calm down Asta, just be like your normal self and everything would be okay' as she introduces her shelf in a happy manner "Hello everyone. I'm Astallia from Hage Village but call me Asta for short because it's too long hehe. Nice to meet you all." She cheerfully introduced herself and everyone had one thought. 'CUTE'. 'Looks like her charisma is really a weapon' Yami thought as he continues to observe Asta.

As the others still recovers from the cuteness, one member was surprisingly familiar with her "Oh Asta...I can't believe would be in Black Bull. I thought you would be in other squad with your power, but I guess even you would not be qualified for the high standard of other squads." Magna said as he felt the need to comfort Asta, his new junior that he got friends with together with the Yuno that always sticks to Asta like glue. "But, where is your bodygua- I mean Yuno?" Asta was overjoyed that she met a familiar face but answer "Yuno is in Golden Dawn." Magna seems surprise "What?? But then why are you here? You mean he was chosen but you're not? The other captains must be blind."

Don't get him wrong even if Magna think that their squad is the best, he thinks that people like Asta and Yuno would be suitable with the other squads. "Well, this kid has a screw loss and even her spirit so she chose our squad but she was offered by all the others. So lucky us." The reactions are understandable, the members can't believe that someone like her would choose their squad when she had the option to join the other but they are not complaining, she's cute so a good addition to their unpredictable squad. "But, I'm more surprised that you know her, Magna." The guy with the blond hair and using lightning magic earlier said innocently but Asta felt that he's a bit...she couldn't describe it. "Wait, she still doesn't even know you, introduced yourselves first before your questions so it easier."

The guy who has spatial magic introduced the members one by one. Gordon Agrippa, he doesn't talk loudly so she can't really hear what his saying but Asta's hearing are a bit better than normal people so she can hear bits of what he's saying while for other his just mumbling words. Then Vanessa Enoteca, a good person and like a big sister but her cloths are...never mind. Luck Voltia, a little extreme on the fighting, but they would probably get along well, maybe. Gauche Adlai, loves her sister which is cute. Charmy Pappitson, a big sister she loves because of love for food. Grey...he's very big and quite but Asta felt like he's not the what he shows. Magna Swing, the delinquent that she already knows. Finral Roulacase, the type that annoys Yuno, people Yuno said she should avoid, but he is her squad mate now, she can't run. She should consult on Yuno about this and then Captain Yami Sukehiro, scary but she thinks he is a good guy inside.

A/N: Just Asta's though about the members.

As all of the members finally introduced, the member can't help but be curious of how she knows Magna. Magna of course proudly tells them on how they got to meet. They meet at Saussy Village, he said but didn't say more. "By the way Asta, you see we have a tradition here, well I know you can easily win...but, we should still do it to honor our squad." Magna then pull a Black Bull robe, "Do you want one of this, Asta?" Asta responded eagerly "Of Course, that why I'm here in the first place." She said it innocently like it's the most obvious thing and Magna doesn't have anything to say back than to change the topic. "Anyways let go outside and let them see your magic, Asta." 

Outside they gather to see her use her magic while Magna told her to not to hold back at him, "Asta, I've improved than last time, hahaha. Go on, let fight." He passionately said and Asta also gets excited 'Finally a fight' and they both pulled out their grimoires and get to position.

"Okay, I'll go first." A flaming baseball and baseball bat came out of Magna's grimoire while Asta cast many light swords to counter his flaming balls that he would throw at her. The results are good and entertaining, every fireball he throws at her would meet with the light swords and explode on the middle. "Hehe, Asta your just as good as before, now I'll use this, Flame Magic: Exploding Fireball. A bigger ball of fire was thrown at Asta but she can't cast another light sword the explosion would be big so she'll use her sword then.

Asta pulled her Demon Slayer Sword as the fireball get closer to her and then cut it in half and then it disappeared. The fight was over in an instant as Asta chained Magna with her Chains of Jugdement. "You win again." Magna surrendered and he knows the others are curios on how she did the last attack and he happily explained it for Asta as he paraded her, praising her as he proudly says Asta's unique power as if it's his own. As her senior Magna is proud and everyone have their questions it was an amazing magic and it explains why they can't feel her magic, its presence is concealed but it's definitely powerful. 

While Asta continues to chat with the members, one new member continues to look at them at the balcony inside the base without having the thought of joining them. She is Noelle Silva a member of the royal family but she's different...she cannot control her magic well and becomes a laughing stock of the family. Noelle looked at Asta with envy, she's a peasant but she has light magic and a spirit, and another unique magic, while she has nothing but uncontrollable attribute.

Despite that, as Noelle continues to observe Asta, she can't help but feel a connection, that she should get close to her, like a family member that she never knew. A family where she could talk to about her problems and would accept her despite her faults. Noelle then laughed quietly as she denies the feeling 'impossible...we have no such connection between us, I never heard of a missing member of our family and if so, then it would be known everywhere in the kingdom.' She then tries to think of other things as she goes to bed and forgets what a ridiculous thought she had.

A/N: Hello everyone. I finally finished this, good thing I had a bit of free time. This April would be our last grading so it's a bit busy but once it's all over then I'll be very relieved. Hope you enjoy thank you.