Black Bulls Squad Part 1

"What?" "Really, Black Bull?" "Is she out of her mind?" "Wasted talent, Wasted opportunity." and more continue to be whispered by the other examinees especially those bitter unchosen ones that think that Asta has made a very big mistake, choosing the worst squad, is the worst decision she'd made in her life.

"Quite." A simple command came out of the Captain of the Golden Dawn and everyone stopped commenting their unpleasant opinions. While even the Captains looked really disappointed by the decision, not only because they lose a very talented young, but also because they lose to Yami, their thoughts are all the same 'This is a disgrace, to all the captains why him?', but Lucie and Asta couldn't care less. The spell used was to determined which squad will Asta be mostly be compatible with and would ensure her growth so Lucie isn't worried that even if the others think they made the wrong choice of going to the worst squad, they would still attain results and if really the situation there is bad then Lucie just need to shape them up, she thought.

As everyone calmed down by the unexpected decision of the very promising youth going to the worst squad that would probably waste her potential there. The choosing continues. "#146 step forward please."

Yuno hearing his number called step forward and looked at the captains. All the captains had raised their hands as well, just like in Asta's. By this point everyone isn't surprise but they are anticipating where would he go. Would he follow his companion? Or he'll choose a different squad.

While the man in question, Yuno seems conflicted...he wanted to be by Asta's side, but deep down they both know they need to grow up. They cannot depend on each other all the time they need to grow on their own. Yuno also knows that Asta would continue to raise steadily with the help of Lucie even if they went to any squad but Yuno, he knows himself that if he didn't choose wisely the gap between them would continue to widen and what would be the point of him being the Wizard King if he can't stand by her side.

Yuno looked at Asta, he's looking at her with his eyes full of doubt, like asking for her what should he do. Asta also knows that she can't alwalys rely on Yuno, she needed to stand up on her own two feet and Yuno expand his horizon and meet other people, not just always puts what's best for her.

Asta replied to Yuno by smiling and a nod, which Yuno interprets as 'It's okay, just follow your heart' and with her encouragement he directed his attention back to the Captains and tries to decide, his goal is to be the Wizard King so he needed to go to where the closest is, and meaning the man closes is the most powerful one. With a deep breath that he'd been holding, he made an eye contact with Captain William Vangeance and finally said, "I would like to join the Golden Dawn please." he simply said but it satisfied William. He might not have gotten the girl but at least he managed to get her male companion.

Other captains are unsatisfied that they were not able to get either one of them and the worst part Yami is rubbing it to their faces. "Wow, the kid must be crazy and that spirit as well, hahaha joining Black Bulls but I won't complain, being chosen than you all better squads bububu."

Every Captain just the exception of William and Dorothy are extremely mad, they wanted to attacked him, but they can't right now. They are still in the middle of the last phase of the exams. They can't cause a fuss. While William is anxious. Whatever Patry's plan might be, with the unexpected appearance of this girl then he just knows that things would not go smoothly for them, she just might be the biggest obstacle in Patry's plan.

The examination finally came to an end during the night and Asta and Yuno are on their way outside to meet with their respective captains then to the base. As they continue walking Asta noticed that Yuno is a bit down, possibly contemplating if his decision of not choosing being in the same as Asta's chosen squad is the right thing to do. Asta, walk in front of Yuno and the turned her body to be face to face with Yuno and Yuno finally looked at Asta. Taking a deep breath "Yuno, you're going to be the Wizard King, then you'll support me, right? Then don't hesitate now. I'll continue to move forward until I'm strong enough to change everything here. Yuno would be by side when that time came right?"

"Lucie told me that you need to think of what is good for you, she knows you want to be able to able to stand at my side but, if you continue hesitating then you'd go nowhere, is this what you want?" Asta continues without holding back, this is what Yuno needs now, to go his own path without worry about her. Yuno hearing her words stuck at his mind. He knows everything but he still continues to think differently but now Asta said it to his face he can't have other thoughts now and continue with his goals.

Yuno looked relieve now so he answered Asta "I'm okay now. Of course I would continue to worry about you but I'll focus in getting stronger so you'll rely on me. And I'll be the Wizard King, that won't change." Asta smiled sweetly at him and agreed "Hm, okay, then..." she pulled out her gilden necklace under her shirt and held it again just like before, "Promise?" and Yuno held his and said "Promise." The necklaces glowed brightly again while the two of them are on their own world.

They are pulled back to reality...

"Oyyyyy..." startled, they both let go but obviously embarrassed, when they were in la la land they didn't noticed they have audiences. "Okay, that's enough of your lovey-dovey moment, come on, you took your time. Lets go now kid." Asta still very red because of earlier, just nod her head while her captain continues to amuse himself. "Well, kid we're going now to the base, say your goodbye to your lover." Asta didn't refute the lover part and turn her head Yuno and wave her hand, she didn't say goodbye, it's not like they would never meet each other again. They might not be in the same squad but they are both Magic Knights, they would have opportunities to meet.

"Kid since you still don't know where the base is and it's night already it's hard to fly on broom so we're taking his magic as our transportation, got it?" Asta don't even know the guy's magic her captain is referring to but she just agreed. "Finral, let's go." The guy called Finral opened his grimoire cast a spell that open a portal which amazed her "Wow, spatial magic." But before she can continue admiring magic her captain is a bit impatient. "Okay kid common move we can't wait any longer I need to sit at my seat before anyone used it." Again, Asta didn't understand her captain is saying but she just followed, Lucie said that they just need to question them later. After coming out at the other end of the spatial magic what welcomed her is a very large, tall house with asymmetric structures.

"Go on kid, everyone is inside." Asta felt nervous, she's finally going to meet her fellow squad mates. But before she can even enter, an explosion occurred. "What? Why is there an...explosion?" It surprises her. Asta just at the doorstep of the base but an explosion already happened. Is this unluckiness?

Asta turned to her captain to ask but before shecan even open her mouth, her captain laugh "Well kid. WELCOME TO BLACK BULLS, THE ABSOLUTE WORST MAGIC KNIGHT SQUAD."

A/N : It took me a while to update again and it was not suppose to be cut but it's not complete yet so I just cut it. thank you all for your support ,I would post the next part tomorrow hopefully...or maybe not but I'll try but for now please enjoy this chapter hopefully I would not be too busy next week so I'll update again thank you.