Father, Grimoires and Spirit Part 2

"Do you remember your parents, Mr. Lumiere?" Lumiere ready himself, this is his chance, "Yes I do" 'though life as a royal child isn't all nice'. Asta looked at him "Was it nice having parents?" To be completely honest Lumiere does not know how to answer her. He was born as a royalty, surrounded by his attendants that answers whether he calls for them, his parents are far too busy to see him. "I don't really know much...I wasn't really with my parents much" he said quietly.

"Na...Mr. Lumiere, why can I talk to you?" she added defensively "Not that I don't want to, you're my second favorite friend after Yuno." This time really the best time to break the news to her. "Am I important to you? Because we are connected, why are we even connected?" she asked quietly. "Ne...Asta, okay...I'll tell you so please listen to me." She instantly looked at him with her green eyes. "I'm connected to you because..."

Lumiere just let her cried until she calms down, she looked at him now at a different light. "Papa? Really? I have a Papa?" she can't believe that she has a parent left. They were like this for a few minutes until Lumiere breaks the silence.

He was always around but physically he was not there for his daughter. "Sorry, Astallia" he said dejectedly but Astallia wiped her tears and just smiled brightly at him "It's okay Papa. I'm happy that I still have you." She really shines when she's always like this and Lumiere wanted to protect her smile in his own simple way. Lumiere didn't expect things would go smoothly than he expected, but for now, he's happy that they are okay and he honestly likes this new feeling. 'Being a parent isn't so bad'.

Now as they continue to meet she was more happy to be with him...they have a special bond as a father and daughter. They talk and talk more comfortably (more like Astallia continues her stories but Lumiere is more responsive to her now) since he does not really much to hide (except him being a prince of Clover Kingdom and the First Wizard King) He often hears Asta saying that Yuno would be the Wizard King. Of course he also found out that her daughter wanted to change this Kingdom, she wanted to do what he also wanted to achieve before, it took him by surprised and if he had a human body he would probably cry, his daughter wants change like he did before.

Lumiere can't wait to see his daughter out there doing that and seeing the change he had hope for the Kingdom to happen. He just hope he would be there when it happens.

A/N: Lumiere did not tell to much of his past, And Lumiere's goal of creating a peaceful and equal Kingdom, he did not tell her that. Asta just really wanted it as well, but her figures it out on her own. I'm I even making sense?

'

Asta, Yuno is on their way to a Grimoire Tower which was also where the magician they met when they were kids resides. When they were inside, they were greeted by the sight of teens and their parents inside the tower. Clearly noticed that their fellow teens are nervous, Asta can hear them murmuring to themselves or the person close to them. But there are those confident enough to themselves like the two idiots at the side that are secretly mocking them for their life status.

"Welcome, Young men and women." All attentions are now on the Tower Master. "You all begins a new journey today. I wish you all faith, hope and love." He continued his introduction and hope that someone from this area becomes the Wizard King someday or be a Magic Knights. With that the awarding starts and different books glows from the shelves and flow to the air then to their respective owners. Some are amazed while some are disappointed to what they received. While Asta and Yuno are still standing, not receiving their grimoires.

Suddenly, burst of light filled the whole tower and as it died down, two very bright four leaf-clover were ascending towards to the teens in the center of the tower. All the people can't help but be surprised, and most of all envied, that two teens received four-leaf grimoire which bring good luck, from looks to magics, and even their popularity among the common and forbidden realm. All but richness because these two are both orphans left in front of the church.