A New Ally, Friend, and Family acquired!

As the sun rises, so is the people. In a certain village, they begin a new day, but it is quite different than the other days that past. It is because two of the pride of their village have embarks on their own journey to the Capital where their potential would certainly bloom.

Without the presence of those two, things have changed, and the village isn't quite used to it.

While at the village church, the children help cleaning, with less two people the work for them increases. Nash just finishes cleaning around the yard, while Rebecca after cleaning inside the church then helped Sister Lily with the laundry.

Nash sigh as he wipes the sweats at his forehead. "Hah...finally finished." Sister Lily then went to him and gives him a drink. "Thank you for your hard work." She said smiling at him. "It's quite different now, isn't it?" Sister Lily asked as she looked towards the horizon where the other villagers are all busy in their own way. As Nash looked as well, he can clearly see the impact of not having Asta and Yuno around.

The farmers in their village are all taking more time tending the crops, the merchants have no one fast enough to send their goods to different parts of the Realms and now they looked really troubled. As far as they are to them, they can clearly hear their whining of not having Asta and Yuno around to help.

"Hah, I've never been this tired since many years ago."

"Well, this is to be expected, Asta and Yuno can't help us now."

"Yes, such a shame."

"What shame? Having them stay here would waste their talents, you know."

"That's right, we can't possibly accommodate two big ambitious people in our small village."

"We should just quit whining and do work, they're gone already, and we can't stop them anyways so let's just go back to work."

With that the farmers all return back their attention to what they are supposed to be doing, while Sister Lily and Nash, heard what they are talking about just can't help reminisce the time they had with Asta and Yuno.

Speaking of, suddenly an owl showed up with letters from the two people that was the subject of discussion just now. They excitedly rushed to get the letter and read it.

As Nash and Sister Lily made their way inside Father Orsi already received the letters and about to open them. "Hurry!Hurry Open it" the two young kids can't help but be excited, as Father Orsi, carefully opened both letters and begin reading what looks to be Asta's letter while handing Yuno's letter to Sister Lily to read.

"What does it say?" Rebecca impatiently asked both adults as all eyes clearly darted at the letters.

Sister Lily then breath's a sigh of relief and said "Yuno said he's okay and everything went smoothly, well we knew they'd be okay." And with that the children also been relieved upon hearing what she said as they then turn their attention to Father Orsi, but he suddenly burst into tears.

It startled them all but they know he's crying because of happiness for his foster children. "I can't believe it...They were just tiny babies that cries..." his voice crack but full of nostalgia "now they are chasing their dreams now, it feels..i.t..fee..ls" and he could continue what he is about to say because he suddenly burst into tears. Well, no one really can't blame Father, Yuno and Asta had been in his care since they were babies, Father was their when they have their many firsts, from word, step and more.

As Father Orsi calms himself he remembered that the news should be shared with everyone so he ran to the door as he shouted the great achievement of Asta and Yuno as they officially been Magic Knights in the Capital. The whole village was suddenly enlightened with the wonderful news that they celebrated the whole night.