Father, Grimoires and Spirit Part 1

Fifteen years had gone by since, both Astallia and Yuno were left at the church doorstep that night. Both of these children grew up loved and envied by many people. Astallia is a very kind, gentle, cute, with her ash blond messy hair, ribboned with a headband at her head and her vivid green eyes that mesmerize those who look at it, and on top of her head usually nestled Nero, her pet bird that suddenly just appeared in front of her years ago and did not leave her sight so with the help of Yuno, decided keep and name her.

While Yuno, is for better words, emotionless, calm and quite and speaks when necessary. Despite that he is admired by many females because of his looks. Messy black hair, amber color eyes, lean built. Sadly, anyone with eyes can clearly see that Astallia and Yuno are a thing, or more like the chemistry between the two is undenielable and in the presence of the two beautifully blessed people together, anyone would feel inferior.

Since the time they have promised to each other that snowy December with their necklaces, they both continue to move forward to achieve their goals, baby steps, but now years after that, they are going to take a leap. By getting their Grimoires today and taking the Magic Knights' Entrance Exam that would be held six months from now. Astallia can't help but be excited about it, 'this is a big step to achieving my goals, watch me Papa, Mama.'

Astallia, not to be bragging, but surely will be able to be accepted to be Magic Knights with the amount of mana she has (but concealed) and a rare Light Attribute and Anti-Magic it would be a surprise if she doesn't get pick by any of the captain and same goes to Yuno, his Wind Attribute is powerful and could even compete to those nobles.

"Asta," she snaps at her trance when Yuno called her. By the way, Asta loves her name but Astallia is too long to say so, she had a new nickname and an easier to say 'Asta.' And Yuno came up with that nickname, he was sulky at the beginning because he wanted it to be his special nickname for her., she just reasoned that sooner or later people would be tired of calling her Astallia because it's long that and they would eventually call her Asta to shorten it that he finally gives in and said fine. She assured Yuno since he was the first one to come up with her nickname and that what's make it special.

"Yuno" she smiled at him and asked "Are you excited for the grimoire ceremony?" Yuno just shrugged his shoulders but in the inside, she knows he's excited and could not wait to get his grimoire. Asta is getting a little too excited that she's practically glowing 'what kind of grimoire I would get?' but good thing Yuno is there to always stops her when she gets too extreme sometimes and she has another person who she also runs to ask advices and tell tales of her days. Her Papa. Unlike the normal father where they were always there with their children and wife, Asta's father is different. She can only meet him at her dreams because her father is not really alive anymore, he said to her once. She can't really understand her father's explanation so she just really did not ask more, what's important to her is she has a father that she could count on.

Well, Asta felt a little guilty not telling it to Yuno but she really doesn't know how to explain her situation. Of course she can't really keep her mouth shut, but thank goodness she has Nero at her side that she can always talk to even if Nero really doesn't understand what she's saying. Unknowingly to her, Nero understands all she's saying and happy listening to her about her master spiritual condition while his body is sealed at the top of the demon skull.

Flashback

The night Astallia unlock her magics (Chapter 2) while she was sleeping, suddenly she felt like she is being pulled at an abyss and when she opened her eyes, all she sees is darkness, not knowing what is happening to her, she panics and shouted "Is anyone here?" "Where am I?" a few more minutes "Please, I want to leave this place, I'm...scared" she said almost a whisper. As she was on the verge of crying, finally a voice finally reached her.

"Be at ease, Astallia" She looked around to see where the voice came from but what greeted her is still the darkness. "Who...are you? Where are you?" she asked as she trembles and the voice didn't make her at ease at all even if the voice was calming. The voice said apologetic "Sorry for not being able to meet you, personally, since you've only unlocked your magics, I'm still at this state." A white orb floats in front of her is the only thing that lights the pace.

"Ehh...you're connected with me?" she asked wide eyes and amazement in her tone. Lumiere chuckled at that and said "Yes...we are connected, the more you would grow, the more my appearance would change." "Hmp...I can't really understand that but it means were friends, right, Mr. Orb?" she happily talks to Lumiere just replied with a "hmm."

Lumiere despite being 500 years old those not have any experience with children, so he really does not know what to say to her. 'Hello Astallia, I'm your Papa, Lumiere' but he thought that's too forward so he'll just let her call him whatever she wants before he starts explaining things to her. Suddenly Asta's body begins to glow and slowly disappears. "Goodbye Mr. Orb. See you next time." With that she's gone.

And that was the very first time the father and daughter met, but Lumiere still haven't revealed who he was the first time, he waited until Astallia is comfortable enough in his presence before he slowly reveals his 'secrets' who he really was. A few nights since there meeting but Asta treated him like her an old friend, always smile at him and tells him about what she did that day. Lumiere also notices that she always like being praised for her good deeds so he always says good job to her and that he is proud. The name Yuno always pops at her stories as her very special friend, she says to him that Mr. Orb is also her special friend because she's the only one that can talk to him but Yuno is her number one. He just laughed at her and assured to her that he's okay to be her number two.

What surprises Lumiere is when he finally revealed his name to her. He had thought that her calling him Mr. Orb is because she just like it and it in her innocent nature, but that time she asked him "Mr. Orb, are you comfortable saying your name to me now? We're friends now, right?". He was shocked that she's considerate to him that is why she does not ask him his name before. "Lumiere" he softly replied and Asta smiled happily to him and called him "Mr. Lumiere." At the inside, Lumiere couldn't been more proud of his daughter.

Butsaying that he is her father took quite a long time before he said it to her.And that chance came... 

 A/N: It has been a while since I'd updated...So here again part one, Since I have decided to cut it again into two parts. So here, more explanation about Lumiere and Asta's parent-daughther relationship. So I hope I didn't make Asta's personality like unstable that the previous chapter she speaks and thinks like an adult would but here she's a child, my point is like some situation she'd turn serios but still she's an energetic innocent kid.