Magic Knights Entrance Exam Begins

Up at the balcony the nine captains emerges and the examinees can feel their powerful mana that they are emitting across are the real deal even Lucie is impressed. But the thought Asta has is different, 'So it's them, the people I need to surpass to be on top.' While looking at the nine people thinking they are wall she needs to climb.

The first captain that Asta had noticed was the one with the weird hairstyle, "Woah look at that hairstyle can he even see properly?" She was very amused and Sekke is using this as an opportunity to share his knowledge and be on the good side of this two powerful people beside him. "Bah-ha that's the Captain of the Silver Eagles. Nozel Silva. He's part of the Royal Family. And the other one also is a Royalty, the Captain of the Crimson Lions Kings. Fuegoloen Vermillion." When Asta heard the two names she felt the familiarity of it to her name. Silva? Vermillion? They are close to her names but hearing her thought Lucie is beginning to panic 'Lumiere telling her that her name is Asta Silvamillion is probably not a good idea.' Lucie inside her grimoire started distract her from thinking about her name. "Asta focus listen, we need to know the other captains as well. One of them would be your captain after all. That get Asta to not think of it again. "Safe."

As Asta continues to listen, Lucie's mind is wondering somewhere else. 'Lumiere, this is getting to close good thing I can distract her. But, was it split? Silva and Vermillion?' She cannot wait to have talks with him as well and gives updates. As Lucie continues to be spectating insides the grimoire, she doesn't want to just show up to the place full of humans, she holds grudge long. The matter concerning Lucie being able to communicate with Lumiere is simply because of her connection to Asta. Being part of Asta's grimoire, she was able to connect to Lumiere as well, but unlike Asta that is still clueless about her father being the first wizard king and the fact that he is a royalty, Lucie figures this out immediately and have a one-on-one talk with Lumiere.

Flashback

"Lumiere right, when I first met you here, I thought you felt familiar, it seems like there is more to this story than what I've been told by your daughter." Lucie asked Lumiere one night when she started gathering the pieces together, she just needed to know the whole story of how a prince from five hundred years of the past had a daughter from five hundred year after his time. Also, over time Lumiere appearance changes gradually from an orb to finally looking at his human appearance. "So, you've noticed huh." Lumiere didn't want to hide anything but he doesn't want to burden Asta this responsibility yet. Lucie felt the familiar mana coming from Lumiere and also taking a look at his appearance Lucie could see that this is really that prince that she's eyeing before to be her contracted before since for the last 500 years she's just sleeping.

"Don't worry, I know your worried for Asta but trust me, I won't tell her until you tell her yourself or she might find out on her own, but I doubt that" Lumiere laugh very impressed but also relieved that another person would be able to protect Asta and he can have someone look out for her in his steed, since Yuno is different case. Lumiere then told her what had happen during those time when Licht was turned into a demon and a devil on the loose when the seal would finally broke. "I do not know when will I be freed but I feel that this battle that started 500 years would be nearing it's end...real Soon." This is also what been in Lumiere's mind, if he finished his and Secre's objective he would depart from this world at last, since he'd been living this borrowed time.

"Please...take good care of Asta. She'd be very sad when I leave." Lucie sighed "Don't give that speech this early...but, do not worry she's very important to me and I'll take care of everything." Lucie of course would not shoulder everything Yuno's there as well.

"Oh, so the path of being the wizard king would not be long. You see Yuno." Asta exclaimed to Yuno while Sekke looked at the bewildered. "Bah-ha Wizard King, that's a pretty big dream. But for the next Wizard King..." people across the Arena all excitedly looked at the last captain entering. "He is the most promising..."