𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

After four hours on the road and a few toilet and food stops Tarver decides to stop at a shabby motel making us all sigh in relief.
While I tried to distract my thoughts with scribbling some lyrics in my notebook, Lola and Kyle fought in the backseat on wether the Beatles or Weezer are making better music and it got on my nerves because Tarver and Dawson were talking over them loudly while the radio was on.

My ears were so overpowered that I decided to put on earphones after an hour of overusing them.
Timothée stayed quiet while all of this happened his eyes trained out of the window intently and I stole a few glances at him sighing every time I did so.

It was wrong but he made me feel so calm with just sitting beside me.
As if he was his own calmness. It is a weird feeling to have him with us because he's never without Jenna.
He was never without Jenna.

The others don't seem to question it which I probably shouldn't as well.
Timothée is a part of our family since I can remember so I shouldn't read too much into it.
It's probably as relaxing for him as it is for us to get away from college and the familiarity of Chicago.

"Finally." Lola mumbles when she gets out the van and starts to stretch her legs.
Kyle chuckles while he watches her and Tarver already made it his mission to walk to the reception and get us some rooms.

"I think he has more fun than any of us." Dawson says while he steps up beside me leaning against the van while he pulls out a cigarette.
"There's not a doubt." I say while I get rid of my long sleeve revealing my shirt underneath.

It was much more hot here than at home which makes me put up my hair in a ponytail as well.
"You nervous?" Dawson asks me breathing out some smoke.
I shake my head no and it's the truth.
"Not really. It's the first round so I don't have anything to loose right now."

Plus I have trust in our band and know what we're capable of but I let that detail out because confidence is good but enough of it can be your downfall.
"It's more like being excited. It tingles in your fingers and toes before you feel the adrenaline rush through your body when you're on stage." Kyle speaks up and I nod over at him smiling because he described the feeling perfectly.

"How's our French guy holding up?" Dawson now asks while his eyes wander over to Timothée who's a bit away from us pacing around while he's on the phone.

"He slept most of the ride and when we arrived he got a call sounded important." I say my eyes on him while a bad feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.
I can imagine which person is on the other end of the line but I try not think about it. I don't even have to because Dawson already does the job.

"Probably Jenna begging for forgiveness or whatever happened between those to." He says and his voice sounds amused which makes me furrow my brows and look up at him. "What?" He asks me surprised by my scolding look. I don't know why he finds Jenna's pain amusing but it's not really nice of him which is pretty untypical for Dawson.

"There's nothing funny about their situation. It seems like they're in an endless cycle of fighting and loving each other." I tell him and he starts to laugh. "Do you really think Jenna loves him?" He asks now and my brows raise. Of course she does since she knows him she was head over heals for him. "Yes?" I more ask then state because the grin on Dawsons lips looks like if he knows more than me. Is there something I missed?

"Jenna isn't ready for a relationship she never was. I know you were young when they got together but do you remember how they got to know each other?" He asks me and I nod. "Wasn't he in the same art class like her in high school? They needed to do a project together an-" Dawson doesn't let me finish.

"That's the story how Timothée and Emily got to know each other."

"Who the hell is Emily?" I ask him perplexed because I never heard of her name before. "She and Timothée were together in the past for a short amount of time. She was Jenna's best friend for not long because after Emily spoke about Timothée and how she liked him Jenna took an interesting in him as well." My eyes widen at his words and it seems like Kyle and Lola are just as invested in the story as I am.