Thank You / Sequel Announcement

Where to begin!

I just wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. The love and support you have given me throughout the release of 'Ghost Of You' has been absolutely incredible. No words will ever be enough to express how grateful I am for every single one of you.

When I first started writing this story, I had a goal I wanted to reach. I wanted to have 20,000 reads by the time my story was completed. Today, I am finishing with almost 175,000 reads. I truly cannot believe it!

Thank you so much to those of you who have voted on the chapters and thank you also to everyone who has taken the time to comment. Reading your comments, especially those lovely messages at the end of chapters, makes my day every time.

Now onto the announcement you have all been waiting for...

There will be a sequel!!

'Ghost Of Me' will be released in the coming days and will follow the stories of Y/N and Darth Vader as we journey into the timeline of the original trilogy. I have been writing parts of the story for months now and cannot wait to share my ideas with you all!

I hope to see you all again throughout 'Ghost Of Me'.

May the Force be with you all,
Anakin-stop-panakin