Chapter 9

I am currently listening to a seducing nomu's playlist on youtube ^^ and it is vv good so here be blessed w it :)

I went on a few other machines before leaving. All around the gym looked expensive so god knows how much it cost for the membership. I slowly started to walk back home.

A loud bang followed by several screams woke me out of my thoughts, I looked across the street only for my sight to be met with a large fire erupting out of a building. A woman was on her knees in front of it, her hands across her mouth screaming.

I ran across to her. "Ma'am, what's happened? Are you injured?"

"My son, please my son," She frantically pointed towards the smoking building. "Please help him." 

I looked around, several on lookers watched on but no hero's or police had arrived yet. A sigh escaped my lips as I thought of what to do.

"Please don't worry ma'am I'll go and find him." The woman only cried in response. I made my way towards the entrance as quickly as I could, the intense heat hitting my face. I cautiously made my way around the flames being careful to not to be burnt. 

The main area of the building was in shambles, and an intense smell of burning meat filled my nostrils. Seats, tables and personal belongings where strewn around, it was clear that anyone who was in here had evacuated as soon as the alarms started to blare. 

Maybe the toilets? I went out of a side door following the signs towards the main bathrooms however, I stopped in my tracks as I heard a small whimper and a rather deep voice talking. I couldn't make out what it was saying, so slowly I got closer and placed my ear on the door to the men's bathrooms.

"Yes I do think I know where you're mommy is, I think she's one of the fuckers I left burning." The male cackled and I opened the door. A small boy who only looked about 4 or 5 was being held by his arms by a brute. The villain looked severely scarred, he was tall with an extremely ripped figure. 

"And who is this little bitch? Come here kitten now I'll be able to have fun with the both of you." An extremely psychotic glint traced his eye.

"Perverts like you always talk big, its always a shame when their tool doesn't match. Now put that child down." I said making sure to keep my voice as steady as I could.

"Little bitch, now I can see why no one likes you're bumpy ass." 

Rule #1, make you're opponent loose their temper.

"That would have actually hurt my feelings if you were hot, get a hold of yourself, it's sad."

I watched as his face went red and he put the child down.

"I'll kill you you cocky wench-" He lunged forward to hit me, I moved myself away and moved around to his backside as quick as I could, I kicked the small of his back and the insides of his knees giving me time to send the boy outside whilst the man was struggling to get up.

"I'll kill you then that tiny weasel, you ugly bitch-"

I took a deep breath in before replying, readying myself for what was to come. "You really like the sound of your own voice huh? This is really embarrassing for you, if only closed minds came with closed mouths." With that he leapt at me once again, i curled my right fist up into a ball and threw it at his face whilst with my left foot kicking his as hard as I physically could. The man lost his balance and fell on his side on the floor.

Something was bugging me though, why hadn't he used his quirk yet? Clearly it was strong as it set the entire building ablaze but why hadn't he used it yet? I heard distant yelling, it was clear the heroes had finally arrived. I kicked the man in the back again and sat on his back, I took his arms and pulled them to his sides, using my quirk to melt them into the floor so he couldn't try anything. He was stuck.

I heard the voices of the heroes getting closer and I slipped out of the bathroom, I made my way to the backdoor and slipped out, being careful not to be seen. Even I knew the consequences of being caught at the scene of a crime on top of a villains back as an un registered hero, especially one going into UA.

I finished walking home, letting out a large sigh I didn't know I was holding in once I had closed the door of my apartment behind me. I took a shower, scraping off the dirt and grime from my body. After I made my way out of the bathroom and into my lounge-kitchen room I turned on the tv whilst making myself a drink.

"-the mystery hero from this evenings attack's identity is still unknown, they are being described as a female h/c and e/c eyes between the ages of 14-18 with a quirk that includes some form of Geokinesis. If you have any information about this please contact the authorities as soon as possible. UA has still not released a statement about if this was or wasn't one of their students. In other news-" 

I switched it off and sat down, slowly sipping my tea as I slowly took in everything that happened today.  And then my phone started to ring.

Um hi lol, um I am in shock as I just read a fanfic of someone fumking a nomu so here we are. Also um longer chapter coming soon, it took a while to write :) But why are nomus slightly attractive?! Like real talk ik their birds on steroids but like they look appetising. idk man oh well we move on. GO EAT AND DRINK SOME WATER, IM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU MWAH