Chapter 1o

I took a look at myself in the mirror, straightening out my skirt/trousers (whatever your comfortable with bby) I didn't really care about making an impression, I just wanted to look good.

I swung my backpack over my shoulder, grabbed a bar and my lunch for the day. I started walking once I got outside, not caring about whether or not Enji was coming to meet me or not.

After the entire incident Enji had called me, long story short we argued. It's not like we had never argued before, but this was bad, I said a few things I regret. Honestly? I was kind of not wanting to see him today.

I came up to the large front gates, looking up at the building I let out a daunted breath, well here goes the next 3 years of my life.

I made my way up a few flights of stairs and eventually came across a large door with 1-a labelled next to it. Making my way in I noticed I was one of the first people in, a very cheerful looking boy with fluffy looking blue hair came up to me and offered me a smile.

"Hi! My names Oboro Shirakumo, it's good to meet you!"

"I'm Y/N, L/N Y/N. Its good to meet you too." I smiled back to him, to be honest I was slightly taken aback by his cheerfulness, especially on the first day.

"Sooo Y/N, what's your quirk?" He tilted his head slightly.

"I have a few actually." I chuckled slightly as his eyes widened. "Geokinesis, Atmokinesis,  Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis mainly."

"Mainly, so there are more?" I nodded my head.

"Damn, so your like the avatar?"

I laughed and he chuckled with me, "yeah basically, what's yours?"
                                                                                                                                                                                           "mine isn't that flashy, it's called cloud, it basically grants me the ability to generate clouds. These clouds are dense enough to be touched and I can carry a relatively large amount of weight. I can ride my generated clouds through the air and even use them to store objects."

"That's so cool!" Oboro grinned

"You think so?"

"Definitely! You'll definitely have to take me on a ride on one of them sometime!"

"Sounds like a date." He winked and we both laughed.

We both sat next to each other at the back talking away as the classroom started to fill up. The black haired kid had come in with a blonde at his did and both of them had given me and Oboro a little wave before sitting down next to us. The black haired boy (who's name i had now learned was Aizawa) had fallen asleep whilst Oboro and the blonde conversed.

Soon enough Toshinori came in and greeted me with a wide smile and a thumbs up.

A well built silver haired man introduced himself as our home room teacher.

                                   ***
The day was half way done, we had introduced ourselves and done basic things. Enji still hadn't arrived, for someone who was so set on making it in life he really isn't sticking to his guns of respectfulness.

We were taken to a wide grassy verge by torino  after lunch, the only instruction he gave was 'get to know each other'

Everyone by now had introduced themselves and their quirks, and we all were really at a loss of what to do because of the lack of instruction given.