Chapter 1

3rd Person pov

Name; Y/N M/N Y/L/N

Age; 15

Quirk(s);

*Aerokinesis

*Electrokinesis

*Ferrokinesis

*Pyrokinesis

*Geokinesis

*Atmokinesis

Long lasting friendships or relationships;

Enji Todoroki- Friends from birth

Toshinori Yagi- Childhood friend

Lifelong Dream;  To become a Hero and to Protect people

Y/N Y/L/N,a 15 year old hopefully soon to be UA student, with the brightest Y/E/C eyes you've ever seen,and the most powerful quirk in the school, or at least that's what her friends would say. Her teachers, if they where to be asked, would gush about her ability to talk and never pay attention during class, but still get good marks in any test thrown at her.

Y/N's view of herself? Well that would be that she's normal, if not a tiny bit loopy but still on the most part normal. Was she? Definitely not.

If a normal person was able to stay positive through:

1. Their older Brother killing their parents in front of them at 13

2.Having for the next two years survive off council support to buy a small apartment in a semi-nice area, on top of furniture and food costs, not to mention school supplies.

3. Ontop of all of this have their two closest friends be enemies and constantly having to rip one of them off the other one practically all the time

Then yes Y/N was a normal person, but in this world, and most others, this isn't the norm. Y/N in a way was heroic for being able to go through so many things but never lose sight of her goal, but that is what her friends would say.

Now allow me to take you to a comfortable little bedroom in a quiet little apartment block which some would say on the exterior was quite old fashioned. This cosy little bedroom consists of  mostly white matching furniture and white washed walls. A desk stood in the corner cozily, with more than a few stationery items neatly arranged on top of it, tucked neatly underneath the arranged desk sat a small poofy grey swivel chair which Y/N was quite proud of, as being able to get it fairly cheaply at a thrift store and then restoring it, in another corner of the room, right underneath a rather large oblong window that overlooked the street bellow, sat a single bed with a grey headboard which Y/N was also quite proud of as it was also a bluetooth speaker, luckily for Y/N when shopping for a bed she found the display being sold at a discount in its shop after being on display for 3 months, so of course she got it. At least 5 pillows, a duvet and several fluffy blankets sat comfortably on the sheeted mattress. Next to the bed stood a small, thin, white nightstand which contained all the necessities that a nightstand would need. Finally in the cramped room was a three draw chest of draws that contained all of her clothes and sat atop of the surface where several healthy plants. Much to Y/N's dismay when she did shop for her furniture she found that she could not afford a wardrobe, so all of her clothing that needed to be hung up was agonisingly rolled in a drawer.

But back to the point, with her perfect legs curled up in one another, Y/N sat there silently reading The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, a wonderful book but even she had to admit some nights it kept her up. This my dear readers is where the story starts, in a comfortable little home with a lovely little gnome in it. This is where the real fun begins.

Y/Ns pov

"A ping from across my room pulled me out of my book, my eyes scanned the room until they eventually fell on the small metal devil spawn that sat on my desk waiting for me to pay attention to it. I groaned getting up and walking the short distance between my bed and the desk whilst rubbing my eyes, the clock read one o'clock, meaning I had been reading for the past two hours, brilliant.

Phone in hand, I made a beeline to the fridge and grabbed the nearest snack before turning my attention to the devil box.  My eyebrows rose as i saw who it was.

Hot Cheeto;  oi are you still awake

Me: Am I supposed to be?

Hot Cheeto: its one in the goddamn morning, no.

I grimaced as I read the message. I took a bite out of the oat bar in my hand whilst using my other hand to type out the first thing that came to mind..

Me:  Well then my good sir why aren't you asleep then? Don't you go to bed at like 7? Why call me out, hypocrite.

                                                                                                                                                   Read at 1:19
Asshole.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone on charge, then threw the wrapper into the bin and took slow strides to my room to throw myself head first onto my bed. The second that I had done as such darkness enveloped me like a very depressing blanket.

WOOOOOO OK SO IVE BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND WRITE, UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED THIS I FORGOT THAT I HAD A WEB EXTENSION THAT DISPLAYED A BUNCH OF INFO AB ME AND OTHER BITS SO EXCUSE THAT ALL OF WHOM WHO SAW IT. ANYWAY PLEASE ENJOY IT AND I LOVE YOU MWAH -14/08/2020

edited it a bit :) - 13/02/2021