Chapter 6

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG YET!

"Hey guys why don't we have a sleep over?!" My eyes widened and Enji started to violently cough. But even with these reactions Toshi and his innocent nature carried on.

"On the way to you're house Y/N we pass my house and Enji's so we can pick up our stuff on the way along with a movie and snacks, we can shower at yours and have a movie night! Only if it's alright with you though, I don't want to force you into anything, the same goes for you Enji."

FUCK. Two boys alone in my house staying over for the night with me, definitely not anything leading to anything they're right all fine and happy. I mean I know it wouldn't turn into anything, Enji wouldn't let it turn into anything even if he wanted to.

AN; No I'm not going to do a smut, not now anyway. Please remember they are MINORS at the moment.

I sighed, "I guess I don't minds, It depends on you Enji, what do you think?" I turned to him and he cleared his throat.

"Well I suppose seeing it is the weekend I don't have any reason not to."

"Perfect!" Toshi exclaimed, "Should we start making our way their then?"

Both me and Enji agreed and we started to make our way down the could concrete pavement. We started with going past Toshinori's house, he popped in and within about 5 minutes he came back out with a backpack and a bright smile on his face.

We then carried on until we had gotten to Enji's house, he went in and me and Toshi sat on the wall outside his house playing tic-tac-toe, Enji eventually made his way back out with a duffel bag and new clothes on his back.

"Took you long enough!" I grabbed both boys and started to drag them both impatiently, I heard Toshi laugh and Enji chuckle to himself, butterflies flew up my throat and for the rest of the walk to my house (which luckily wasn't that long) I kept my head down to the floor to hide the blush that had made its way all over my cheeks.

It felt like we had been walking for hours, but in reality it was only a 5 minute walk from Enji's to mine. We made our way up the depressing stairwell and got to my apartment, I fumbled with my keys and unlocked the door. Enji was the first one to go in, crashing immediately on the couch.

"Oi sweaty get off my clean furniture and go and shower." He simply growled something like 'we only just got in woman calm your tits' and made his way to the bathroom, he was familiar enough with the place by now.

Toshinori tapped my shoulder and when I looked at him I noticed a copy of Sweeney Todd in his hand, I grinned at him, we had all loved that movie and up until a few years ago ritualistically watched it every Sunday. We would always sing along with all the songs, obviously this was when the world hadn't damaged Enji so much, but eventually Enji would not want to sing or to watch it so we all fell out of watching it.

"I-i thought we could watch it as you know maybe a form of nostalgia?" The smaller boy almost questioned.

"Its amazing Toshi it's got to be a good 3 years since we watched it." His face broke out into a smile that managed to touch both his ears.

An idea popped into my mind and my eyes lit up, Toshi looked at me with confusion on his face.

"Lets make a fort, just like we used to, and after everyone's showered why don't we order something to eat." Toshi's face lit up into the same excitement that mine had, we both made our way to my bedroom and grabbed all the blankets. Both of us had face-full's of blanket making us near blind as we made our way back to the couch. We both started to set it up and by the time Enji came out the shower we had made a pillow full fort.